+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: How to use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo to Trade?

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo log forex trade main new hain un key liy tu yeh indicator dekney main hi bohat tough lag rah hey. But i knew jesy jesy is field main time guzrta hey bandy ko chezein samjh aana shoro ho jati ahin. tu friends fiker not and try to understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this stratigraphy and also the right stratigraphy, I will try to apply this stratigraphy and try to apply this stratigraphy to see what will give

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings is a very important subject strategy is simple and very easy God Forex is important in which the capital and technical analysis is true and a successful strategy lasting and, God willing, to profit Voyag
    thanks

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    a novice trader it if you really want to know success in trading is after they could use a real account and was able to study the market well too. especially at this time we do not ever really if we are to obtain learning one as well so you should learn forex trading is right and good in the right way too so you can finish your trading with great results.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion .Ichimoku strategy of the best strategies that can work out in the forex market, but you need to experience, because to deal with it a little bit difficult and different movement strategies and other reasons also differ entry

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very hard to apprehend the machine and really hard to apply. But thank you for sharing with us. The video is superb. I downloaded it and i will watch it later. I've visible this indicator before but didn't understand approximately it and don't know a way to use this indicator. I'm able to look for it and attempt to recognize by way of looking the video.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

I suppose that this explanation is the first-class explanation of this method , a scalping i also assume that that is necessary to apply this strategy signs and that i wish you still hda posts accurate and beneficial such first-rate participation and i desire you exact success , god inclined,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Despite Chancellor Angela Merkel leading federal elections on Sunday, it was rather a losing game for her CDU/CSU party as it failed to earn enough votes to form a government. Besides that, bad news arose also after the SDP party, which is currently a coalition partner to CDU, stated that it would head

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baig haris For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji aapne bahut he ache se bataya hai ki esme ichimoku ka use trader ko kaise karna hai,esme trader ko sahi eentry market me milta hai,esko pehle demo par test karta hoon fir aapko apna result batata hoon..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-01), raheel001 (2020-11-01), rehanayaz (2017-11-19)

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye indicator ka name bhi bahut hi complected hai aur isk ause karana bhi bahut hi jyada muskil kam hota hoga kyuki me forex market me new aaya hu mujhe is tarahke indicator ka use karana bh nahi aata hai mujhe to sirf forex me simple moving average ka use karana hi aata hai is liye me ussi ka use karta ahu

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is mai app ko ek exchanging frame work sey exchanging karni chahiy aur upar jo main share kiya hai exchanging frame work who intense frame work hia jo koi bh effeftively utilize kar skta hia aur iss video main sab kuch kaffi great clarify kiya hia juss amature ko bhi sab samjh aa jay ga'

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadeem66321 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast