Thread: खाता अक्षम । इस धागे पर टिप्पणी

Threaded View

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    <my account has been banned without any reasons I have a just a one account with bonus balance I have no any account you can check I am an old member of this forum I working here from many months please open my account my account id is 1540128

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I have also contacted to anti faud dept but I know they will just say that its company rules to diable any account without any reason sir this is not a fair way I working here from many many months here and the result is in account banned.>

Hi Mahera! Have you tried to contact the Finance Department about your concern?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)