+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Account disabled . comment on this thread.

  1. #1
    Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    888
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Account disabled . comment on this thread.

    instaforex account - 5551020

    i got my first bonus of $25 on nov 1 in my account.
    i place a buy order in the evening of 1 nov and made $1 and withdrawal it through skrill , the transaction was successful.
    and i again took a sell trade this morning on nov 2, the lot size was ( .10 ) (usd/chf) and the trade lasts for more than 20 mins . I made a profit of $ 2.75. Then i decided to take the profit out and filled the withdrawal form. After 30 mins the account - 5551020 got disabled with no reasons.
    The account was high level verified.
    Does anybody knows why this happened with my account ?

    mujhe mera first bonus 25 dollar nov 1 ko mila .
    Mene buy order lagaya nov 1 ki sham ko or mene 1 dollar bna liye fir mene usko withdraw karaya skrill se aur instaforex ki side se woh withdraw successful rha .
    Fir aaj subh 2 nov ko mene ek or trade lagayi, lot size tha ( .10 ) usd/chf meh or woh trade 20 mins se jayada chli thi aur mene 2.75 dollar profit meh oos trade ko close kar diya . ees bar jab mene profit withdraw ka form bhara toh mera account disabled kar diya gya.
    Kya koi bta sakta h ki aisa kyu hua h mere account ke sath ?
    Last edited by maxforex; 11-02-2016 at 03:34 PM.

  2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. #2
    Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,159
    caught Pokemons
    72 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    3040.5 USD
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    .app ka pehla loss kitna tha and app ne koi contesy v win kya tha............................................... .......................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
    .................................................. .................................................
    .................................................. ...............
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

  4. #3
    Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    670
    Accumulated bonus
    166.05 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my first bonus of 50$ on nov in my account i place a buy order in the evening of 1 nov and made $1 and withdrawal it through skrill again took a sell trade this morning on nov 2 the lot size was 10 usd/chf and the trade lasts for more than 30 mins

  5. #4
    Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    888
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    .app ka pehla loss kitna tha and app ne koi contesy v win kya tha............................................... .......................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
    .................................................. .................................................
    .................................................. ...............
    Thank u sir reply karne k liye.

    25 dollar bonus mila tha 1 nov ko ...or poora total bonus posting ka bonus tha .. Contest nahi win kra aaj tak koi bhi.
    aur first trade jiska withdrawal 1 dollar de diya tha or second trade jiska profit 2.75 dollar tha dono ka trade size bilkul same tha ( .10 lot size ). Samaj nahi aa ra ki account disabled kyu kar diya .

  6. #5
    InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne is on a distinguished road IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    160
    Accumulated bonus
    13.4 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxforex View Post
    instaforex account - 5551020

    i got my first bonus of $25 on nov 1 in my account.
    i place a buy order in the evening of 1 nov and made $1 and withdrawal it through skrill , the transaction was successful.
    and i again took a sell trade this morning on nov 2, the lot size was ( .10 ) (usd/chf) and the trade lasts for more than 20 mins . I made a profit of $ 2.75. Then i decided to take the profit out and filled the withdrawal form. After 30 mins the account - 5551020 got disabled with no reasons.
    The account was high level verified.
    Does anybody knows why this happened with my account ?



    mujhe mera first bonus 25 dollar nov 1 ko mila .
    Mene buy order lagaya nov 1 ki sham ko or mene 1 dollar bna liye fir mene usko withdraw karaya skrill se aur instaforex ki side se woh withdraw successful rha .
    Fir aaj subh 2 nov ko mene ek or trade lagayi, lot size tha ( .10 ) usd/chf meh or woh trade 20 mins se jayada chli thi aur mene 2.75 dollar profit meh oos trade ko close kar diya . ees bar jab mene profit withdraw ka form bhara toh mera account disabled kar diya gya.
    Kya koi bta sakta h ki aisa kyu hua h mere account ke sath ?

    Hi MaxForex! The Antifraud Department does not disable bonus account without any valid reason. May I ask if you have already tried to contact the Antifraud Department regarding your concern? If not yet, I suggests you to please contact them. Do not forget to provide your trading account number.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

    fxearner (11-03-2016)

  8. #6
    Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,159
    caught Pokemons
    72 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    3040.5 USD
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 50 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxforex View Post
    Thank u sir reply karne k liye.

    25 dollar bonus mila tha 1 nov ko ...or poora total bonus posting ka bonus tha .. Contest nahi win kra aaj tak koi bhi.
    aur first trade jiska withdrawal 1 dollar de diya tha or second trade jiska profit 2.75 dollar tha dono ka trade size bilkul same tha ( .10 lot size ). Samaj nahi aa ra ki account disabled kyu kar diya .
    app ka koi pehla verfi account tha............................................
    .................................................. .........................................
    .................................................. ..............................................
    .................................................. ..........................................
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

  9. Forexmart
  10. #7
    Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    888
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    177.8 USD
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    app ka koi pehla verfi account tha............................................
    .................................................. .........................................
    .................................................. ..............................................
    .................................................. ..........................................
    yes ek pehle verify account tha oos par trading kari thi or fir woh account mene chod diya tha kyuki uska balance 8 dollars ho gya tha or bina stopout ke. Toh mene oos account ko detach kar diya or oos account se koi bhi forum bonus account attach nahi tha.
    fir mene new insta account banaya or oose attach kar diya is hi bonus account se . fir jab mene deka ki mera ye insta wala account disable ho gya hai ( 25 dollar wala ) toh mene woh purana wala check kara 1 month bad toh woh b oos time pe disable .
    Fir bhi aisa nahi karna chahiye kyuki woh old insta account detach karwa liya tha ?
    Last edited by maxforex; 11-08-2016 at 02:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts