Thread: MegaTransfer: Simple money transfers

Member Nirzana will become famous soon enough Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    150 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_MegaTransfer View Post

One advantageous feature offered by MegaTransfer is the currency exchange service within the account. MegaTransfer account holders have the benefit of automatic currency conversion during transactions at the most competitive rates. Transact wherever in the world you may be.
    Thank you very much sir,
    I will make an account soon. Can I upload money from My debit card? or can i upload from other e-money like skrill, neteleer, payza, paypal etc?

2. Fb
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (08-21-2017)

Senior Member danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    719.75 USD
    Thanks
    when we join this trading business than we make the paypal ,perfect money account or skrill account for our trading we could invest that money in our trading business than we could also withdraw that money in our account.

Junior Member Mark_MegaTransfer is an unknown quantity at this point Mark_MegaTransfer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD
    Thanks

In need of cash? No problem. Withdraw money by sending it to your bank account, making use of your ePayments card, or through our exchange providers.

https://www.megatransfer.com/sign-up

6. Fb
    Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    Thank you very much sir,
    I will make an account soon. Can I upload money from My debit card? or can i upload from other e-money like skrill, neteleer, payza, paypal etc?
    Yes there is so many options of depositing money on your megatransfer account,first make account and needs to het verify it by uploading documents then only you are able to deposit and withdraw funds from it..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (08-20-2017)

+ Reply to Thread