+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ichi360 Do you know this..

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    क्या इन संकेतकों की जानकारी है कि हमेशा से खबर है कि वहाँ से अद्यतन किया जाता है प्रदान करते हैं? और अगर सही अर्थ नवीनतम जानकारी प्रदान करने के लिए एक मजबूत संकेत की जरूरत है लगता है, क्योंकि अन्यथा यह बहुत ही धीमी प्रक्रिया हो जाएगा ..मैंने अनुभव की तरह कुछ भी नहीं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexmaster For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha debnath View Post
    This is an indicator that show the trend's strength and the direction.This also give the signal with the lot size.i am using it in my Demo account.

Here is a screen shot of this indicator[IMG][/IMG]

Click on image to Download

Waiting for your feedback.Share your idea with us
    sorry I do not know with this indicator so I have not been able to provide information about the functions and benefits of the indicator you explain this, I am still in the world of forex so I still have not much experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-17), Unregistered (2)

Member Isha debnath is an unknown quantity at this point Isha debnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uttkal View Post
    Image is look like very good, but I don't got indicator download link and also please explain how you use this in your trading and if you have any print screen shot than please post with explanation
    Thank you for the comment.I have said that to Download the indicator click on the image.i have embedded the link with the Image.

This is simple.copy and past the indicator to your Meta trader Expert folder.then select it.this is all you have to do.
    the indicator will show you the trends direction and the lot size to make trade with

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    seems to need a strong signal to provide the latest information because otherwise it will be very slow process .. I
    This indicator creates the signal by it self.you have to select the time frame.
    There is no need to have any signal provider.try it in Demo or Live and share with
    i am using it in Demo and it gives quite good signals
    It takes only 1 second to give a thanks.If my post benefit you give me a thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isha debnath For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether these indicators provide information that is always updated by the news that there is,,? and if the true meaning seems to need a strong signal to provide the latest information because otherwise it will be very slow process .. I never experienced anything like this.

Member Isha debnath is an unknown quantity at this point Isha debnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ichi360 Do you know this..

This is an indicator that show the trend's strength and the direction.This also give the signal with the lot size.i am using it in my Demo account.

Here is a screen shot of this indicator[IMG][/IMG]

Click on image to Download

Waiting for your feedback.Share your idea with us
    It takes only 1 second to give a thanks.If my post benefit you give me a thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Isha debnath For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2