+ Reply to Thread
Page 2251 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 1251 1751 2151 2201 2241 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2261 2301 2351 2751 3251 ... LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,510 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 4 Size: 29.5 KB

As you can see that market has taken a break from downtrend. i think it would go up to a certain point maybe 38.2 or 50 Fibo then it wil continue its downtrend. its my prediction lets hope for the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forex0008 For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Banned hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,330 Times in 10,090 Posts
    eur/usd>>

pivot point :1.1095
    first resistance is on point : 1.1100
    second resistance is on point : 1.1110
    third resistance is on point : 1.1130

In my observation the profitable next selling point will be 1.1140

and by my mind the profitable next buy point will be 1.1020

I think thats the successful key points for selling and buying for this pairs.>>>
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,
    because i have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

note;simply moving on parabolic levels entry.>

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hania For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Trusted Member Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55 has a reputation beyond repute Zaib55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,575 Times in 5,993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the greatest trading website to earning huge profits.
    So all of friends join forex trading and earn good. I have use some good indicators to earn good profit. These indicators are
    RSI
    Zigzag
    If indicator shows markit going up you trade on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell to earn good profit. So forex trading is a good earning website.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaib55 For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Senior Member jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann has a reputation beyond repute jann's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,995 Times in 1,965 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dily markit anlyses by trading to acordig to some&nbsp; best indicater use in forex tradid system.<br>
    Rsi Indicater<br>
    zigzag indicater <br>
    best indicater we use this and gain good profit . we have safe loss in use this if we have loss thin we stop loss .if we good profit trading long .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jann For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24), Zaib55 (2020-02-24)

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

Senior Member Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 1,449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (Kitco News) - It’s a Monday, U.S. equities are down more than 2% so we’re all busy, so let’s get right to the point and make this short and sweet—as in candy sweet for the gold market bulls. See on the monthly continuation chart for nearby Comex gold futures that prices are in an accelerating price uptrend and today hit a seven-year high. The next upside price objective is the all-time high of $1,920.70, scored in the fall of 2011. The trajectory of the accelerating price trend suggests the new all-time high in gold should be hit in the summer of 2021. Stay tuned!

Senior Member adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa has a reputation beyond repute adnanmustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,078 Times in 952 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    freinds forex users a new news for all users. forex main earning k lye bhot zyda tacniq chaye es k bgir ap kamyab nhi .
    es ly ap forex py phly koch sikhin phr trading krin .i advise all users in this days trind gold buy .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adnanmustafa For This Useful Post:

Irfan7 (2020-02-24)

Trusted Member Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,260 Times in 5,156 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. ..
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete downtrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) :
    Simple Moving Average (18) :
    Exponential Moving Average (28) :
    Simple Moving Average (35) :
    Exponential Moving Average (54) :
    . The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit.

Please like my post

🌷Thanks you🎋

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronald For This Useful Post:

Irfan7 (2020-02-24)

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Focky For This Useful Post:

Irfan7 (2020-02-24), Ronald (2020-02-24)

Banned Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,291 Times in 6,172 Posts
    Today market trand is sell....
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. Best of luck....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshad170 For This Useful Post:

Irfan7 (2020-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2251 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 1251 1751 2151 2201 2241 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2261 2301 2351 2751 3251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)