+ Reply to Thread
Page 4901 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3901 4401 4801 4851 4891 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4911 4951 5001 5401 5901 ... LastLast
Results 49,001 to 49,010 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 07-06-2017 at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2017 at 05:32 AM ----------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asha pair he je aap aagr is pairko follow krtehue trade kroge to kabhi shaid isme nakamjab nhi hoge me alwayse is pair ko like krta hun and hmesha hi krta rhuga bhai isme koi dout nhi he me je manta hun bhai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 06-29-2017 at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-28-2017 at 05:39 AM ----------

---------- Post added 06-30-2017 at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-29-2017 at 05:23 AM ----------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks

EUR/USD is hafte filhaal bearish trend mai chalrah ha magar overall trend abhe bhe bulls ki taraf ishara deraha ha. To abhe buy karna acha option ho sakta ha magar hume koshish karnie hogi k hum money management ka khayal rakh k trade karein.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair finished last Friday's trading with a significant positive close to the 1.1200 level without breaching it, to keep the price below the previously breached support for the upside wave seen in the picture, noting that Stochastic is floating at overbought areas.
    * Therefore, these factors encourage us to continue with the bearishness in the coming sessions, targeting 1.1060 mainly, noting that the break of 1.1230 will enable the price to stop the current negative pressure and then return to the upside again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4901 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3901 4401 4801 4851 4891 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4911 4951 5001 5401 5901 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)