+ Reply to Thread
Page 4914 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3914 4414 4814 4864 4904 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 4924 4964 5014 5414 5914 ... LastLast
Results 49,131 to 49,140 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD managed to breach the psychological level of 1.3000 and settled daily closing above it, to get a strong positive factor supporting the continuation of our expectations to the upside.
    Stochastic entered overbought areas to offer the possibility that we will see some temporary fluctuation before resuming the side elevation targeting mainly 1.3145 levels
    Expected trading range for today is between: the support 1.2910 and resistance 1.3200

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

It opens EURUSD trading day and the week slightly bearish tendency puts the price below 1.3000, while we got a weekly candle close on Friday below the mentioned level.
    We rely mainly on this factor to continue our year upward trend, and we are still waiting for an emerging targets start at 1.3145, followed by go further towards 1.3485, taking into account the fact that the breach of 1.2910 and then 1.2800 will weaken significantly the chances of achieving these expectations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to $$$the best$$$ For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro against the dollar succeeded in achieving penetration due to the level of 1.2390 and settled daily closing above it, which enhances our expectations for the continuation of the bullish intraday direction, targeting mainly to test the strength of the resistance located at 1.2600
    Negative current Stochastic may cause some kind of fluctuation, but all in all, expect a continuation of the bullish tendency to be mentioned resistance test.
    Expected trading range for today is between: the support 1.2350 and resistance

8. The Following User Says Thank You to $$$the best$$$ For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member maryrosi is an unknown quantity at this point maryrosi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    http://[URL=http://s1028.photobucket.com/user/maryrosi1/media/EURUSD_zps9pntvphz.jpg.html][/URL]

DAILY ANALYSIS FOR: EURUSD PAIR
    TIME FRAME: H1
    INDICATORS: MA 33
    TOOLS: FIBO PIVOT
    PIVOT AREA IN PRICE: 1.0732
    AREA RESISTANCE 1: IN PRICE 1.0768
    RESISTANCE AREA 2: IN PRICE 1.0813
    SUPPORT AREA 1: IN PRICE 1.0695
    SUPPORT AREA 2: IN PRICE 1.0650
    TREND: STILL UP (BECAUSE THE PRICE IS STILL IN THE MA 33)
    TARGET: TO RIDE HIS TARGET AREA RESISTANCE IN 2 / IN PRICE 1.0813

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maryrosi For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj market open hi eur/usd ka trend upward hai aur market ki movement se lag lag raha hai eur/usd apni support aur resistance ko aj break kare ga. koi expert trader please guide kar de k ye week eur/usd k liye kesa hai aur trend kis taraf ja sakta hai aur kia trend change ho sakta hai ya upward trend hi rahe ga...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sami27 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks

EUR/USD is hafte boht thanda raha aur mix movement dikhi jis ki waja thi Donald Trump ka take over aur investors uncertain thay to is waja se zada movement nahi dekhi gaye aur yahi trend jari rehne ka imkan hain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jamalmolla5 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye pair sab ka favourite pair hai eur/usd aur mere khayal me sab se ziada trade bhi isi pair pe hi hoti hai , jab me ne trading start ki the to eur/usd ka trend upward tha but pichle kuch years se eur/usd fall kar raha hai aur abhi apnie downtrend me hai next dekhte hain is pair ki movement upward jati hai ya nae abhi...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sami27 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4914 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3914 4414 4814 4864 4904 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 4924 4964 5014 5414 5914 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)