+ Reply to Thread
Page 4905 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3905 4405 4805 4855 4895 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4915 4955 5005 5405 5905 ... LastLast
Results 49,041 to 49,050 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added 05-26-2017 at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-25-2017 at 06:18 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the best pair among all. It;s prices rises and falls fastly. I often uses this pair and it also has given me profit all the time. I have make a lot of money by my little investment by using more eur/usd pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member mubasher123 is on a distinguished road mubasher123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me zayda work eur/usd py kerta hu q k mane apni traning b isi chart se shuru ki thi is chart py mjy kafi expernce hai me daily base py isi chart ko watch kerta hu or isi py analysis kerky trade krta hu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mubasher123 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me zayda work eur/usd per kerta hu mene apni traninig or paratice b isi chart per ki me 30 mint k chart py trade kerta hu in charts pe market boht mfeed or nrml hilti hai jis se me thory points hasil ker lyta hu

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mubasher123 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear yeh pair sab say best pair hay es pay aik to spread kam ha aur es pay har trader trade kerta hay yeh pair hamesh ahi trend wie main hota hay es pay trade lenay ka maza ajata hay kun k yeh trede wise pair hay.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mra khyal marekt ab kuxh gape k sath open hogai h jo market k mane anylsis kya h wo ye he market thory gap se open hogi jo is wakt iski situtaition h islye hmy friday ko trade kat ker he bnd kerna cchahye

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mubasher123 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 05-19-2017 at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-18-2017 at 07:07 AM ----------

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4905 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3905 4405 4805 4855 4895 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4915 4955 5005 5405 5905 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)