+ Reply to Thread
Page 4916 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3916 4416 4816 4866 4906 4914 4915 4916 4917 4918 4926 4966 5016 5416 5916 ... LastLast
Results 49,151 to 49,160 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros
    Last edited by Aleksey; 2016-12-28 at 11:49 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main new user ke liye bhe yeh ek best pair hai or wese bhe yeh ek best pair hai trading ke liye es liye eurusd meara best pair hai trading ke liye or maine es pair per bht he trading ke hai or yeh ek acha pair hai trading ke liye or main bht time es pair per trading ke hai or new user ke liye tu yeh bht he best pair hai trading ke liye,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn jab say usa main election huay ismain ap nian diakha ho ga g k usd kaafi neechay ki teraaf aya hi is terasy say jab tak anaian walay presidnt ismain naain atay hian ow us wakt is main kuch kahti hua kami anaan wali nahain hai and na he a skaat hia.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15), zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear fridn ap naian shai thread ko psot kiya i and aisa ost honi chiayeh js maian um and senior and junior old nad new traders ismain shaing ker skayin and aik doosary kasyj apan experience share ker skayin k ismain huma panian trade koa akisya kmayab ban skayau hian.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15), zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai eurusd aaj ki tarikh mein 1.0450 k ir gird ghom raha hai q k 25 december ko chris mis hoi hai hai or in dino eurpeon countryies mein or world mein chris miss manai jaa rahi hai is liye is week is ki movement km rahi hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxtime For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks

EUD/USD is hafte neutral raha jo puri tara se expected tha kiu k Christmas aur New Year ha to is waja se koi zada movement nahi hui aur na hi hone wali ha New Year tak. To abhe scalping karna hi sab se behtar option rahi ga aur safe bhe.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jamalmolla5 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that the pair euro/usd:the price tested the moving average 26 on the daily chart and it closed below today;even that the price is now on an up trend but the price will go down;so i think that going short is best now for this pair and the profit will be at 1.3675-1.3650 in the next few days;unless it break the MA.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ity For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 12-23-2016 at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-22-2016 at 07:29 AM ----------

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur / USD sell trand man hai is ny last brake ko krass kr lua hai abi ti 1.0400 pr hai but mujy omend hai 1.0000 ya ho skta hai is sy bhi zuada down jay kun k is ny ak strong lowest point create krna hai next koi break nhi hai is luy yah bohat down jay ga

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arshad420 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4916 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3916 4416 4816 4866 4906 4914 4915 4916 4917 4918 4926 4966 5016 5416 5916 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)