+ Reply to Thread
Page 4902 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3902 4402 4802 4852 4892 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4912 4952 5002 5402 5902 ... LastLast
Results 49,011 to 49,020 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you because of other supports in trendline
    but the big problem is stop loss !! why all traders here dont use stop loss for avoid big loss in markets i think this is dangours and good trader dont trade without stop loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    The current trend downward trend and then target 1.4400

but if the price break 1.4550 the trend turn to Up movements 1.4600 then 1.4650

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar_b98 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul app ny sahi kaha 300 pipes tak movement ho sakti hai iss pair k lakin humhe tren long term k liye lyna chahiye ye wala strong rahe ga ager short term main trade karen gan to ho sakta hai aik acha trend hath se nikal jay. isliye aik acha or best trend ko daikhna chahiye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chmobeenafzal For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD is resuming negative trading after the 50 SMA is on course to head towards our main target at 1.1060, which represents 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of the 1.0341 to 1.1282 highs, with Stochastic continuing to provide negative signals on Time frames.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR / USD is trading below SMA 50, which is negatively impacting intraday trades, noting that Stochastic is entering overbought areas now, to be a negative catalyst. We expect the pair to push the pair lower again, as the downside correction remains effective for the coming period, Waiting for the 1.1060 level test mainly.

---------- Post added 06-23-2017 at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-22-2017 at 08:22 PM ----------

The SMA 50 has been a good resistance to the EURUSD's recent positive attempts to keep the price under negative pressure over the intraday range, while Stochastic is showing strong oversold signals.
    Therefore, our bearish outlook remains valid for today with stability below 1.1220, awaiting the 23.6% Fibonacci correction at 1.1060.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday, the EUR / USD pair was trading in a negative direction towards the target of 1.1060, which represents the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of the recent bullish wave. The bearish bias is still likely since the price is below 1.1215. A breach of this level will stop the current bearish correction and push the pair to resume Its main ascending path.

---------- Post added 06-22-2017 at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-21-2017 at 03:24 PM ----------

The EUR / USD pair has shown some slight bullishness since morning, affected by the positive stochastic, while SMA 50 continues to form a negative pressure in front of intraday trades to support the continuation of the bearish correction throughout the rest of the day.
    Therefore, the bearish trend will remain likely in the coming sessions unless the 1.1215 level is breached and stability above it, with a reminder of our awaited main target at 1.1060.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair rebounded appreciably after retesting the previously breached support for the bullish wedge pattern shown in the image, as the pair resumed its downside correctional path with its first target at 1.1060, reinforcing expectations for a continuation of the decline over the coming sessions.

---------- Post added 06-21-2017 at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-20-2017 at 02:46 PM ----------

The EUR / USD pair resumed its negative trading session today, approaching the 1.1100 barrier, bolstering expectations for the continuation of the downside correction, which targets the 1.1060 level mainly, forming the 23.6% Fibonacci level of the measured high from 1.0341 to 1.1282, 1.1215 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to regain the bullish trend again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4902 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3902 4402 4802 4852 4892 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4912 4952 5002 5402 5902 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)