+ Reply to Thread
Page 4911 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3911 4411 4811 4861 4901 4909 4910 4911 4912 4913 4921 4961 5011 5411 5911 ... LastLast
Results 49,101 to 49,110 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera apase aur indian forex forum ke sabhi memner and guest se ye sawal hai ki hume eur usd me trade karna ho to kon sa indicator ka use karana chahiye kyuki mujhe abhi fore me kese tarde karan ahai wo kuchh nahi samaj aata hai mujhe forex me aur isi pair me trade karna hoto kese karna hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by javed.javed View Post
    Sir please koi mje bta dy k forex trading my ye EurUsd abi kis traf ko jane wala hy kiu k mje is my boht he ziada loss ho choka hy or my is my mazeed loss ni krna chahta please mje koi bta de eurusd ab kis traf or kb move krne wala hy.
    Bhai je sabh experiance ke upar dipend krta he trade krna koi easys bat nhi he apke pass asha experiance hona bhut jaruri he bhai agar aap ashi trade krna chahte ho to asha experinace ka hona bhit jaruri he me isko manta hunji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member javed.javed is an unknown quantity at this point javed.javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir please koi mje bta dy k forex trading my ye EurUsd abi kis traf ko jane wala hy kiu k mje is my boht he ziada loss ho choka hy or my is my mazeed loss ni krna chahta please mje koi bta de eurusd ab kis traf or kb move krne wala hy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javed.javed For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex this Eur/Usd is a pair of currencies . It is a very popular pair in forex market for forex traders. It is more benefitable pair than other pairs. I also use and like this pair.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to galy For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 03-01-2017 at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-28-2017 at 07:19 AM ----------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading min yeh ek best pair hai or khas tor per jo new user hain un ke liye tu yeh bht he best pair hai trading krne ke liye new user es pair per trading kr sakte hain or best earning kr skte hian yeh pair her ek user ke liye he bets hai earning ke liye eurusd jesa koe bhe or pair nh hai jis per best trading ke jati hai yeh ek best pair hai,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks

EUR/USD aj boht zada bullish chalrah ha magar mujhe lagta ha k kal k din mai ya pair wapis se 1.05 level tak jai gi kiu k pressure boht zada ha jis waja se aur zada opar jana boht muskil dikhrah ha filhaal.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rameez Kapoor For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4911 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3911 4411 4811 4861 4901 4909 4910 4911 4912 4913 4921 4961 5011 5411 5911 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)