+ Reply to Thread
Page 4904 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3904 4404 4804 4854 4894 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4914 4954 5004 5404 5904 ... LastLast
Results 49,031 to 49,040 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2017 at 06:17 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/USD ko parity takk kaha ja raha tha ye jayenga lekin esme upward trend market me churu hogay hai kyunki ECB ne tigh decision lena shuru kardiya hai jisse market me eur sabb pairs ke saat he up ho raha hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-01-2017 at 06:31 AM ----------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member mubasher123 is on a distinguished road mubasher123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ye ak boht he axha pair hai mane apni demo py training bhi isi pairs per ki thi me ab apna zayada work b in he charts py kerta hu ye boht useful pairs hai ere lye in pairs se me thora earn kerta hu or wo mere lye kafi hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mubasher123 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member Zahid004 is on a distinguished road Zahid004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr eurusd ki ajj ki bat jye to meri predictions kay mutabiq euro bhut zayda up chala gia hy wo bhi regularly so eurusd strong resistence pe pohnch chuka hay aur header sholder pattern bhi bana chuka so ab waqat agiaa hay kay eurusd ko long term kay lliye sold kar dia on current market rate 100 pips stop loss and
    1st tp is 100 pip 2nd is 1.100 good luck to alll

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zahid004 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

By looking at the Stoch 525 indicator, most likely the EURUSD market will experience a significant rise in the European session later, it is likely to rise to touch the R1 level: 1.1224 or maybe it could reach R2 level: 1.1266. However, to anticipate the movement of reversal direction, then you must be alert by using SL on S1.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bieela For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4904 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3904 4404 4804 4854 4894 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4914 4954 5004 5404 5904 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)