+ Reply to Thread
Page 4913 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3913 4413 4813 4863 4903 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4923 4963 5013 5413 5913 ... LastLast
Results 49,121 to 49,130 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main yeh sab se best pair hai ap log es pair per trading kr skte hain or khas tor per yeh pair new uer ke liye tu bht he best pair hai new user es pair per trading kr skate hain or achi earning kr sakte hai eurusd ko agar ap log watch kr ke ap trading krte hain tu yeh sab se best pair hai ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main yeh ek best pair hai trading krne ke liye ap log es pair per traidng kr sakte hain agar ap log watch kr ke es pair per trading krte hian tu yeh best earning dene wala great pair hai or khas tor per new user ke liye yeh best pair hai trading ke liye yeh ups and down hota hai earning es main best hai,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member fxfibo is an unknown quantity at this point fxfibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAADvdHT3Yz10cwb05yw

Total Result signal Monthly:
    for 09 jan to 31 jan
    +1462 pips

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAADvdHT3Yz10cwb05yw

Total Result signal Monthly:
    for 09 jan to 31 jan
    +1462 pips

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxfibo For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member $$$the best$$$ will become famous soon enough $$$the best$$$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD positive trading resumed to touch now rising minor channel shown in the image resistance, which may force the pair to stop temporarily to some fluctuation and minor bearish tendency before resuming the uptrend.
    In general, the penetration level of 1.3145 is still the main catalyst for the continuation of our expectations upside in the short term, the following main objectives at 1.3485, supported by SMA 50.
    Expected trading range for today is between: the support 1.3145 and resistance 1.3350
    General tendency is expected for today: UP

14. The Following User Says Thank You to $$$the best$$$ For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mughy khud yai pair bhut he acha lagta hai kio k is ki movement hamary leyay sahe hai hum easyly is pr market predict kr sakty hain but is bat ko bhi dehan mai rakhna hai k yai pair bhi paractise mangta hai then he kuch better ho sakta hai...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hojorat For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 01-27-2017 at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-26-2017 at 07:16 AM ----------

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4913 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3913 4413 4813 4863 4903 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4923 4963 5013 5413 5913 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)