+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the workIng in the foRex dePend on the dEaling in tHe ForEx market . I want to sya that the Forex is very sensitize t to the money management . and the risk management . both of these two articles or tools are very shield to the account of the forex trading . a good trader must have a good management for his money and the risk,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good money would make me to risk too percent of my capital. But with the money I am using, I think it is still a good thing for me to use 10% of my capital, and I am keeping it to that. But if I have about $50,000 in my trading account, I can still be using less than 2% because any profits would still be meaningful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    juSt anAlysis tHe stAndard peRcentagGe of tradIng usinG money management. The standard percentage is just 2% of our trading capital. Now If we going to invest 100 dollars and trade just 2% of it then we are only trading 2 dollars. Now in that two dollars we trade how much profit are you expecting to earn,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to learn risk management and money management at demo account as the first step before enter real account will become a good habit, so they understand that they are very important to support trading system and work with well, because many of traders ignore this point at demo account, so become a bad habit and bring it to real account as the main obstacle

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CorrEct, thIs is veRy siMple, bUt it coulD be complIcated as wEll. There are some traders that believes they are controlling their risks, and they are using more than 50pipsd stop loss for scalping, how could this ever help the trader to get success? It is never possible. Immature traders are still lacking real trading experience.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader is well experienced and know how to trade properly and avoidance of using risk management means that the trader is still immature in this market and so he will loose his money by time, risk management protect our capitals from being lost and help us to survive in this strong market that no mercy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we rEally knoW whaT is riSk maNagement? Do we reallY have an idea that what we are doing is risk management? Do we actually tried to study risk management? Have you even tried to read a book about risk management? Problem is many of us just assume that we know risk management. Its as simple as thinking that risk management is managing risk. But how and what is the proper way. I am sure many don't actually know in term of details..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are trading in the demo accounts or trading with the live accounts using the effective principles of the risk management will keep us safe and protected at all the times. It will also help us in understanding the fluctuating markets and how to adjust the profits that we are making.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traDing whiLe wE worK in forex mArket it is necEssary fOr all trader that they can make their trades without risk if trader not manage this things and work in trading high risk trader make their trader not good and he loss in their trades so risk management planning must need in forex trading then trader take profit and he easily achieve their success in trading market...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    part is needed by me to increase or maximize my earning and of course there is advantages and disadvantages from them but they are the consequences that i had chosen, so this is one of my style to manage forex trading and also money management too, but for them who want to trade with comfortable, i guess do not need follow it, just take an easy think for them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)