+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is all about trading with flexibility to profit from the market,this is why we need to always expose our account to low risk ,though there might be time we can take high risk when trading but we need to understanding our analysis will be the best weapon to do that,our analysis will help determine

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mOre phiLosophY in tHe marKet, buT notHing wilL chaNge tHe righT rule of trading and the security the trader will have with trading when they are doing it well, trading is more of the management when the trader could work with good trading system, then management will be the one that will save the trader, nothing more.,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is one key to succeed, but it should be partnered with a good strategy that can give us more winners than losers with good risk reward ratio, and finally the psychology factor which is the determining aspect whether we can be successful or not.A trader without good understanding on the psychology of the market will becomes emotional in his trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gooD fuTure heRe monEy maNagement is tHe kYe. My aIm is to maKe my self a successful trader in my life that's why i am trading Forex and join to make my dream fulfill, People also join Forex for their need and dream which can possible to achieve through Forex, I think Forex is also a trustful business for every one for that People also want to join Forex to make their future secure,,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes the more knowledge we can take the lesson. that was the problem for me, often repeating the same mistakes, hoping the price will follow me open the open, this error keeps recurring, surprisingly I cut loss if the price usually back at the beginning of the analysis, if averaging kept going price

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wAy To liMit aNd prOtect ouR balAnce frOm losEs, bIg loSes, aNd thEn wE still have the chances to fix the condition for making a better trading, and at this side, risk management is very important or is a must for traders and need to be followed, so many traders got failing in this business because ignore this part,.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    highly recommendation , i also think if the traders didn't follow good risk management then it is highly possible to experience big losses or even until margin call in short time. In forex business , no doubt about risk management factors is taking very important part and don't till any trader ignore of it . While in fact its ironic so many traders didn't know the importance of money management implementation

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almoSt oF us kNew abOut disCipline and patieNce as imPortant thiNg at this businEss, and not newbies only, and even the seniors too, almost of us still got the problem with them and got losing after did trading with lack of discipline and patience, and so here is, all depend to us for this cases,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who suffered loss or even margin call though they already get a warning or learning from a senior traders, about the importance of discipline in trading mm and has actually been much discussed but margin call events still continue to recur, consistency seems to be very difficult even for run the system and mm myself though.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can evVer bE righT abouT tradng decIsion aLl the tiMe, thaT is why you will see traders making wrongs and rights in the market all the time, and that is why some of the rights of traders can be wrong in their view too. This is why traders can be making good management, that will help them better than anything.,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)