+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Junior Member mazaribest is an unknown quantity at this point mazaribest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trading, I don't usually calculate the risk and don't do proper risk management, but whenever I see that market is reaching my capital and there isn't any trade with profit then I start thinking about it, I don't close the trades, rather I hedge the positions and sometimes double the position on opposite direction it is good for us keep it up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazaribest For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sara98065 View Post
    Risk management ko follow karna bohat he zaroori hota hai agar ap ney successful hona hai aor loss say bachna hai to apko risk management kay plan ko follow kar kay he trading karni hogi us kay bad he apko acha profit hoga otherwise kuch nahi aye ga apkay hath,.
    Yes thek kaha hai ap ne risk management ko follow krna boht zarori hai but akser tradee risk management ko ignore kr daty hai jis ki waja se in ko loss ho jata hai but jo risk management ko follwo ni krty in ko risk management ko follow krna chahiy is se wo kamyb ho jy gy
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haque92 For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah many tradrs ignor risk managment. And many traders nver place a stop loss i was one of them. But i know the the value of placing stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Banned sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,316 Times in 481 Posts
    Risk management ko follow karna bohat he zaroori hota hai agar ap ney successful hona hai aor loss say bachna hai to apko risk management kay plan ko follow kar kay he trading karni hogi us kay bad he apko acha profit hoga otherwise kuch nahi aye ga apkay hath,.

Member Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo is a jewel in the rough Abu Baker Akram Mayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management helps cut down losses. It can also help protect a trader's account from losing all of his or her money. The risk occurs when the trader suffers a loss. If it can be managed it, the trader can open him or herself up to making money in the market.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must learn is the management of risk, you should practice on a demo account first, if you can survive, you can apply in the real account. if you have a strong signal to the open position, you can use big lot sizes, it will generate a huge profit. but you have to know the risks, you will get a great risk. you know forex is high risk and high return

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    g han main trading krtay huay hamesha risk management ko follow krta hon q kay risk management ki madad sai main achi trade kr skta hon forex main risk management ki madad sai hum apnay account kl asaani sai manage kr sktay hain aur is ki madad sai hum acha earn bhi kr sktay hain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), zahir123 (2019-02-14)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear, I do not follow money management and risk management when I am trading in this market and the reason is that I don't have high balance to follow the proper rules of money management and risk management. That's why sometime I am using very high lot size. Now I'll try to increase my account balance and I will also try to avoid the risk.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14), Facebook (2019-02-14), zahidali (2019-02-14), zahir123 (2019-02-14), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-14), Zulqarnain (2019-02-14)

Member Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 405 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends hum ko ziyad knowledge I honi chay forextrading mane hum ziyad Time dana hoga of hum apni knowledge ko zeyad kam kadna ho ga or hum apni trading ko full hit hoga or hum zeyad profit man gay gay or hum apni jobs achi thara kaf saghtay hune

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abdul_qadeer For This Useful Post:

Ask (2019-02-14), Experttrader (2019-02-14), Facebook (2019-02-14), zahidali (2019-02-14), zahir123 (2019-02-14), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-14), Zulqarnain (2019-02-14)

Senior Member zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,647 Times in 2,472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader follow risk managemen because its basic rule of trading with out risk management or money management u can't say that u r a good trader and u can get success in this market.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahir123 For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-14), Ask (2019-02-14), Experttrader (2019-02-14), Facebook (2019-02-14), zahidali (2019-02-14), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-14), Zulqarnain (2019-02-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)