+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex Client's closed more than 200,000 winning trades on Brexit News.

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne is on a distinguished road IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.4 USD
    Thanks
    Success with InstaForex: company’s clients closed more than 200,000 winning trades on Brexit news.

On June 23, 2016 the Britons voted in the referendum on whether the UK should remain or leave the European Union.

The outcome came as a surprise to most market players in Forex. On the day when Brexit was declared, InstaForex clients closed more than 200,000 winning trades on GBP, thus gaining total profit of over $6 million.

Importantly, despite extreme volatility and a complicated market environment in the course of the referendum and vote count, InstaForex offered the most favorable trading conditions, in particular leverage of 1:1,000 for several popular currency pairs. At the same time, a lot of brokers restricted leverage to 1:20-1:33.

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (08-11-2016), md abu shaharia (08-11-2016), md.a.taher (11-28-2016), Raja551 (08-14-2016)

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quite frankly I moved away from trading on that day referendum on Britain did not open the MetaTrader never so as not to not offering any problems and I avoid any misfortune in the transactions, which put it.

Banned ahmedforex10 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedforex10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.6 USD
    Thanks
    News in Forex is very important to know the currency situation all over the world, whether news was economic, political or sports several years ago when the hotel explosion in the United States said the US dollar's value and so in all currencies in all States

Member instforex is an unknown quantity at this point instforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105.6 USD
    Thanks
    gi han joo kamyab compnays hote hein wo forex kai kaamein apk oloss dai sakte hein laikin aghr ap iss say ache tarhan file karein to yai apk okafi acha profit dai sakte hein iss waj sai trading kai kaamein ap ko companys ko bhe happy rakhna hota hai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to instforex For This Useful Post:

afaan (10-03-2016)

Junior Member Patchsofts is an unknown quantity at this point Patchsofts's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.8 USD
    Thanks
    wow mam 6 $ million is not small amount. I miss this oppertunity.But I happy that so many traders got advantage from it. Forex is full of surprise so may there come a another out come so i will be ready for that next out come.

Member rashiz is an unknown quantity at this point rashiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.6 USD
    Thanks
    very good usful informatin for the traders and mai ap ka shukria kru ga ky ap ky ak acha points traders ky sath share kra aor mazeed trkai ap ko b mily aor ap trading mai ak achi capital create kr sako aor life ko mazeed enjoy kro.

Member skyline is an unknown quantity at this point skyline's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66 USD
    Thanks
    The calcine to doing forex have lot of learning way which every trader give us lot of money earning opportunity that we will do this easily. The expert trader have lot of money making way who will give this opportunity the expert trader always earn this way.

Banned techzone is an unknown quantity at this point techzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD
    Thanks
    hmmm.. well said thnks for sharing it with us... it is very importnt... it will help us alot.. i want to be a big forex trader.. so this info will help me alot.. app sab seniors ne buht achei info sharee kee he.. jis k sath jitni be info ho plz wo share kiya karen.... is se hum sab ko buht faidaaa hogaa.. aur hum kamyaab traders ban sakhtee he,.... once again thnksss alot for sharing itt with us.... thnks guysssssss.

Member Emma_Star is an unknown quantity at this point Emma_Star's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.6 USD
    Thanks
    the MetaTrader never so as not to not offering any problems and I avoid any misfortune in the transactions, which put it. when the hotel explosion in the United States said the US dollar's value and so in all currencies in all States Forex is full of surprise so may there come a another out come so i will be ready for that next out come.jis k sath jitni be info ho plz wo share kiya karen.... is se hum sab ko buht faidaaa hogaa.. aur hum kamyaab traders ban sakhtee he,.... once again thnksss alot for sharing itt with us.... thnks guysssssss.

13. Forexmart
    Banned kinan is an unknown quantity at this point kinan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207.8 USD
    Thanks
    hmmm... me khud yahaa pe new user hun aur is k bare me ziayadaa nahi jantaa ais liye me kuch keh nahi sakhtaa lekin ye seniorss ne buht acheeee info share ki hee... me abhi iss se seekh rahaa hun is liyee aapp sab kaa buht buht shukriyaa ada krtaaa hun k app ne share ki ye info.. thnkss alottt and keeep sharing it with us.... thnksss again.....

+ Reply to Thread