+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Trading Rules for all Forex Traders.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the above mentioned 10 rules of trading are very much important for the new traders, plus i want to add that you should withdraw your profit every time you get it through trading so that you can save that profit apart from the investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that is a good rules for the new traders. they are read it.i am suggest the new trader. they are interest in the forex market. they are earn the profit. they are always follow the trading rules. they are control the emotional trading. they are successful trader. they are earn the few pips in the begin stage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apne rule bohatache share ki hai but mere to just 2 rule hai forex 1 lot size kam jisko 2nd word me mone managment bhi boltey hn then 2nd rule ye hai ke ako pair ache choose krne like eurusd par is pat amal krey to profit hga but long term hoga

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai rules to isliye diye gaye hote hai taki hum usko follow kar sake bhai, aur apni trade mein kafi mistake se bach sake, rules ko bhai agar hum follow hi nahi karenge to humare liye loss jayda hoga bhai.
    G jiss trha zindgi jeny k traffic k kuch rules hoty hain usi trha busiennss k bhi hoty hian un sa haty gy tu masla peda ho ga iss liye jo discipline sa kam krta ha tu wo buht aram sasukoon sa sab sa agy nikal jata hain ye azmai hoi bat ha.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i find that beginning traders focus far more on the potential reward of a trade than they do on its potential risk. in reality, if you are more focused on limiting your risk per trade an amount that you are comfortable losing, the rewards will tend to take care of themselves.

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very risky business and loss is very common matter .we should not learn in forex trading then we should not success in forex trading business .so we should follow the rule of forex trading business then we should get more profit and earn more money .

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai rules to isliye diye gaye hote hai taki hum usko follow kar sake bhai, aur apni trade mein kafi mistake se bach sake, rules ko bhai agar hum follow hi nahi karenge to humare liye loss jayda hoga bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me rules ko ache se follow karna he hota hai,trader market me sabb samjhenga uske baad he wo apne order me rule ko follow kar sakenga,trader ko dicsipline aur patience se he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me rules ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader esko market me apne plan me saat lekar chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karna chahiye..
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More I think all the rules are most helpful for the Forex traders not only the new bie but also the experienced Forex trader also follow the Forex rules and discipline properly then we are the traders will be benefited and be successful on the business ,but it's the matter of sorrow that we do not follow the rules properly.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear that's a wonderful information for the new ones but mujhy sab se zyada aap ki lat point achi lgi k jab hamari koi trade loss mein chal rahi ho aur wo hamary opposite zone ko cross kar jaye to hamen usy usi waqt close kar dena chaye ba jaye dua karny k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast