+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How many trading session,s avalable for trade in this business

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai 4 trading session hai. Ya 4 trading session bohat zada important hai. Hum forexmarket mai session basebhe trade kr sakty hai. Ya phr hum forex market mai apni planning kay mutabique bhe trade kr sakty hai. Forex market mai bohat say traders session basetade bhe krtay hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shantanu kumar is on a distinguished road shantanu kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend as per my knowledge there different sessions in this trade. But I know very few including London ,newyork,and Sydney .. I am trying to know more and more about another session and to be expert in this trade . I think any session doesn't matters much if we are well versed in our area so wherever we are,we need to be focused over there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    they do not trade with other businesses outside of europe and the trading activity space to trade in the pre-market and after-hours stock trading sessions markets that actively trade, or use, that currency are open for business

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-14), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), alizubair (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member trederr is on a distinguished road trederr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jaha tak mujhe knowledge hai market main four section hoty hain or har section change hony ke bad trend bhe change ho jata hai lehaza trader ko chahye ke hamesha right time bhe apna order lagaye or right time pe close kr dy

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    this trading business have four session for the trading it start from Sydney then from japan then London and finish at New York the best time for this trading is from 3 pm up to 10 pm and many traders trade in this time and they make money .
    ji bhai ekdum ashi information di he apne shaid sabhi trader itna nahi jan skte hein je forum ek asha way he is sabh ko permote krne ke lie and hmm iske sath trade ke bare me bhut kush learn kr skte hein je sach me asha forum he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

7. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-10-26)

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think those who benefit from all the three sessions partly are Africans, because the Asian market if you want to get it it, its around 3:30 am local time say here in Kenya, the European market is around 10:00am local time and the US market is about 4:00pm, so I think others have a little bit of disadvantage, but if you are in china you can catch the late hours of the US market , while US is closing China will and would be oppening these is according to the way I have seen things come out

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business have four session for the trading it start from Sydney then from japan then London and finish at New York the best time for this trading is from 3 pm up to 10 pm and many traders trade in this time and they make money .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-10-07)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my personal thoughts i will recommend you that forget any kind of session or periods just
    Stay with your own strong mindset and position don't loose your ego doing all that things in the community....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-14), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-16), QamarXulqi (2017-10-31)

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading open in 24 hour in the day you can trade monday to friday in 24 hour every time in the forex trading best trading time and the trading session i think Asia trading session first and Tokyo trading session and the last euro trading session third i think not more trading session in the forex trading europen market is the best in whole session in the forex trading

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-04), incomejobs (2017-10-04), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-04), rafictn (2017-10-04)

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think the Forex market has seasons, but what I know is that this market works at all times and in all seasons except public holidays that everyone knows, I think that is one of the advantages of this huge market.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)