+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How many trading session,s avalable for trade in this business

Banned Gshjs67 will become famous soon enough Gshjs67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 339 Posts
    hamen agar is main ache tarah se kam ko try karna he hae to is tarah se hamen is main kam ko time de dena ho ga is tarah se success hasil kar he jate hain lakin hamen kabhe bhe is main kabhe bhe himmat nhe harne cahiye tab ja kar he to hum is main success hasil karne ke liye is main kabhe bhe himmat nhe harne cahiye take hum is main success hasil karne chaiye ke hum is main kamyab ho jate hain lakin hamen kabhe bhe ghabranan nhe cahiye tab ja kar he to hamen kabhe bhe himmat nhe harne cahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gshjs67 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (5)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zohanhassan View Post
    Forex market has the fours session. You are work the he market session base or you can work the market own planning. I am suggest you that you are work the market with the proper planning. You are achieve the target
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करते समय, इसमें दो सत्र होते हैं, एक सत्र पहली बार और एक सत्र दूसरी बार। जो सत्र पहली बार ब्रिटिश समाचार में है और दूसरा सत्र लंदन समाचार में है। इसलिए, आपको इन दो सत्रों का एक अच्छा ज्ञान रखना चाहिए और अंत में बाजार की जांच के बाद एक ट्रेन डालनी चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,028 Posts
    Forex market has the fours session. You are work the he market session base or you can work the market own planning. I am suggest you that you are work the market with the proper planning. You are achieve the target

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zohanhassan For This Useful Post:

faizi20 (2020-12-28), shahzaib212 (2020-12-31)

Banned shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,100 Times in 2,903 Posts
    How many trading session,s avalable for trade in this business
    me kafi time se is business me trade kar raha hun lekin mujhe sirf do hi trading session london and newyork session ke bare me knwledge he me jan na chahta hun or kitne session he trade karne ke lie forex me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahzadm1 For This Useful Post:

Marco (2020-12-10), Rehan218 (2020-12-10)

Banned ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,261 Posts
    me kafi time se is business me trade kar raha hun lekin mujhe sirf do hi trading session london and newyork session ke bare me knwledge he me jan na chahta hun or kitne session he trade karne ke lie forex me

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,880 Posts

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,880 Posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-11-26)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    There are many trading sessions available in this trading. Forex trading is expanding day by day and now more people are joining the Forex trading market. This is like a stock market where you can invest and earn money according to your experience and skills in the trading market. You have to get knowledge of the tradiing before starting successful career in trading.

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Abhi tak mujhe 149 ka loss hoa hai aur ab main bonus ka intizaaar kar raha hon
    Loss se main ne seekha hai apni ghalti ko improve kiya hai aur acha trader ban'ne ki koshish kar raha hon
    InShaa ALLAH acha trader ban'na hi ab mera maqsad hai

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trader My loss at the end of last year was 3K and in February this year I was in 500$ profit, now I gained 4K from trading and feel that I started to understand markets. I think if you are hard-working and persistent person you will succeed as sooner or later you will develop your own trading strategy which will give you trading edge....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)