+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Double my account every month with youtube videos

Member Hh151 will become famous soon enough Hh151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t broker have clause in their agreement for scalping technique
    I’m feel exhausted after trying so many method, the clue is even further. I believed you must using EA in your tradin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hh151 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I actually love to scalp and it has worked for me in the past and I really love to do it. I will check on you tube how you do it and we can also share ideas. I have started trading this year and I am really loving Forex as a scalper

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    i see your video but i cannot understand how you doing scalping.......scalping is a good method but it also too much risky and for scalping need a huge balance, but scalping is for expert not beginners, mostly new commer are statrts trading with scalping and soon victim the loss and fly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ansarifx444 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member shahzadtrader is on a distinguished road shahzadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager aap double se kaam le rahe ho to yeh aap k liye mere khiyal se best hai. Wesay bhi youtube to bohat hi acha platform hai help karne k liye aur ager yeh aap ko benefit deta hai to best ager nahi to wrong. Is me yeh hai k aap k account ka koi masla na ban jaye q k double account k bare me humay full knowledge hona chahiye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadtrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye kesay mumkin hai kay aap apna accpunt youtube ki madad sai double kr leta ho mujhay bhi aap is baray main btao mai bhi apna account double krna chahta hon mai bhi youtube ki help lena chahta hon ta kay ye double hojaye.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye kesay mumkin hai kay aap apna accpunt youtube ki madad sai double kr leta ho mujhay bhi aap is baray main btao mai bhi apna account double krna chahta hon mai bhi youtube ki help lena chahta hon ta kay ye double hojaye.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    e kesay mumkin hai kay aap apna accpunt youtube ki madad sai double kr leta ho mujhay bhi aap is baray main btao mai bhi apna account double krna chahta hon mai bhi youtube ki help lena chahta hon ta kay ye double hojaye.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FM2127 (2018-09-18), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member TraderRajKri is an unknown quantity at this point TraderRajKri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good technique, one must be alert and fast to execute trades. have fixed spreads, enter, take it and run. its possible if your broker allows it. i do that regularly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TraderRajKri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to adna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member rashidscalper is an unknown quantity at this point rashidscalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by almi View Post
    most broker have clause in their agreement for scalping technique
    I’m feel exhausted after trying so many method, the clue is even further. I believed you must using EA in your trading.
    Hey guys, scalping is the best way to make money in forex and to build up small accounts and you don't need to spend too much time in front of you're charts.That's why i wanna show in my youtube videos how to build up a small accounts.
    But later with bigger accounts, i prefer to change to a futures account for scalping.With futures you have lower fees and a better data feed in a real market.
    My account grows up much faster then it was my plan, here's my youtube video from yesterday

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rashidscalper For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-12-21), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open