+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Does it Need to Change a Failed Strategy?

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by geometrics pirates View Post
    I think if we really have to know that the technical and strategy that we use it less well, and in need of repair and renewal again, then you should immediately seek out, or evaluate thoroughly, so that you know exactly where the location of the errors and deficiencies in the technical and your strategy.
    To change my strategy very often the beginning of the study. In one month I changed my strategy up to 3 times. But in the year to 2 I found indicators harmonic Gartley pattern and I mix and fits perfectly with Fibonacci. Indicators are very magical until now in year 6 to continue my life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein agar aap acchi strategy nahi bana sakte hain toh aap kisi pe depend bhi na hon pori tarah se kyunki koi aapko kyun apni strategy batayega jab aap apna kaam khud nahi kar sakte hain.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen khud bak hud us din hamen pata lg jata hai k hamen forex market mein hamen strategy fail hona ka pata lg jata hai hamen koi kabhi bhi hamen nhi btata hai hamen
    agar trader ki strategy sahi se kaam nahi kar rahi hai to trader ko dusri banai chahiye trader ko ek hi piche nahi padna chahiye trader ko yaha par samjh kar trading karna hota hai tabhi trader ko fayeda bhi milta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen khud bak hud us din hamen pata lg jata hai k hamen forex market mein hamen strategy fail hona ka pata lg jata hai hamen koi kabhi bhi hamen nhi btata hai hamen

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does take sometime to bring some consistency in trading and you have to try every method to be successful in trading and see which one works well in every market situation and just try to work on best conditions and avoid conditions wnere thimgs does not went according to plan and you can take as much time as you like and dont hurry to trade on real market.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko strategy ko samajhna he hota hai,esme trader ko acha result nahi milta hai to apne stratgey ko fir change kardena chahiye nahi to aise me trader ko esme loss hota rahenga jisko recover nahi hota hai..
    bhai bina strategy samjhe kuch bhi karne mein risk high rehta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki aapko bhauat zyada loss ho jaye isliye iss field mein jo bhi karne wale hain sab soch samajh ke karein accha rahega aapke liye.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko strategy ko samajhna he hota hai,esme trader ko acha result nahi milta hai to apne stratgey ko fir change kardena chahiye nahi to aise me trader ko esme loss hota rahenga jisko recover nahi hota hai..

mearvat
    When you fail strategy must strike between iron and changed at the same time strong baasaratigih so you don't lose the whole capital funds that must rest before losing there are many strategies chose what solves

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aapko har din kuchh new strategy se kam karana padata hai agar aap forex me bina kisi plan ke trade karate hai to aapko loss hi hota hai sliye aapko bahut hi hard work ke sath bahut hi strategy par bhi khayal karana padata hai aur aapko bahut hi sambhal kar kam karana padata hai to hi aapko success milta hai

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work so that you can trade properly and when you trade properly you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you will become a good and successful and expert trader and it is good for you and your family and you deserve this because you are giving time to it and it is your effort that is becoming fruitful and be happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)