+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the experience that I have had over the years in the forex currency trading business, I have come to realize that non-plans are the best. A trader only needs to use their best plan to succeed. and Planning is very important to utilize high-risk businesses such as foreign exchange valentine, because here our legions of money have a tendency to mercantilism. We want people to die, get stupid proof, design dead people, defend our accounts, and increase profits. it is true that for the first time we will not be ready to die to make proper preparations, but it is clear that as experience continues to increase we must always build together the following changes in preparation in line with our performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2019-06-28)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good plans are part of good trade. Development of a good strategy, but the question is What do YOUR indicators use, please share? Here,? That will make it easy for us to detect the gap that will appear, then I together always trust your article, there is a strategy development gap but when I get lost I follow Only when I don't sleep in the morning ... and every trader needs to have a diverse trading strategy . In this article we must already know the essential types that we all buy and sell. type us can show the approach of buying and selling that is in accordance with our value. we will face research on technology and also control surveillance threats.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading plan is a systematic approach to trading currencies that controls all aspects of trade. Trading is carried out through simultaneous applications for three different systems - forex trading systems, money management systems and emotional management systems. These three systems are needed for successful currency trading. and based on my opinion, I don't really think we have the Best Forex Trading Plan that I can say is that the more we can trade based on the strategies we use, the more we can get the best number of pips on the market

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most definitely as morning worry is not much especially a guarantee in your forex trading and in my opinion for sure i would prefer to use tests to ensure how easily it can come in your place, but you will be passionate for sure i will choose to net visualize especially for improvement expertise in preparation, let's hope to listen because most people soon, all the best ... and Studying the best trading patterns in forex trading requires time and a disciplinary process, because one of the causes of failure in forex trading is the inability to regulate discipline to follow a trading plan has been well planned, all require consistency in forex trading

7. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-06-24)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, being a beginner I believe the sabse apahle apu seu demo account because of cahiye, apko lots and lots of practice because of cahiye, apko asce learning attraction because cahiye forex k blank mai, as a result of training a perfect man's brand not you able to do anything and based on my understanding, I just think we don't have the Best Forex Trading Plan because as far as forex trading is concerned nothing is truly guaranteed so we only have to expect anything in the market so that you can trade in the best way you can benefit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

subadra (2019-06-26)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get good success and profits from your trading business, you must have a good trading plan for your trading business and if you use it properly, you must get success and make good money on the Forex market. and yes developing strategies and being able to trade based on this is one of the most important things in forex trading. Your strategy is very good, I think. It would be good if you share a strategy with a screen shot. the level of success of your strategy. Share with us

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find the best forex trading software, ask around. You might have friends, family or business partners who use certain software in forex trading, ask them about their experiences with and what they like and hate about it. Second, drive around. The internet is packed with resources on topics and every site you find will give you additional knowledge about what to look for to consider one of the best forex trading software. and Planning is very important to take advantage of high-risk businesses such as forex trading, because here are millions of cash that we trade, we want to get fool proof that plans to protect our account also to increase profits. it is true that for the first time we may not be able to make good arrangements, but clearly as skills increase, we must simultaneously develop some changes in the following arrangements in line with our performance.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard to believe, right? But it's true. You can never imagine that a $ 1000 account can be converted into great wealth. Please note that to make such income, you don't need to double your account every month. You should only make 25% per month which is very easy. and In trade, trading plans are very important. Because with the help of a trading plan we can take a step forward without any agency assistance. It's like a road detector in the world of forex. Good as forex forums accept [

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This includes your merchant's personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading systems. I think you must have stop loss and money management. Without it, you will not have a plan at all. Making a strategy and implementing it in a forex trading plan really differs from investor to investor based on past market trends. and I don't know how long you have been trading forex, but you can be among traders who have tried to make a living or at least additional income through forex trading, but so far have not succeeded. There are many people who have spent several years studying forex. They have tried many systems and strategies but they are still losing.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for us to handle the currency back, investors will get the best program in handling currencies, so this means that we investors must really use our own well-made programs. Our program is the best for us since we made it so we will be able to understand and use it well. and it basically depends on the market session up and down first you want to wait for the right time to invest money ... and also you can invest money into two or three accounts it will be better and sometimes also depends on your own risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)