+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 209 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    very nice post humain is main se acha profit hasil ho skta hai lakin us waqat jab hum is ko samj jaty hain jb hum is ko samjhty nhi hain toh humain kabi b is main se acha profit hasil nhi ker sakty hain is leya humin is akin mahantkernic haya kun ka jb hum is kain maghant nhi kerty toh huamin kabi b is mibn se acha profit ahsil nhi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason why I don't like the daily target is because some time in the forex market, traders need to make big pips because of the movement and some time the forex market may not have big moves. traders only have to try to trade on the forex market as soon as they come and hello, well So that we are forex traders to get the best plan in forex trading, then that means that we traders must really use our own plans. Our plan is the best for us because we make it so that we will be able to understand and use it well. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the best trading plan, be patient and accept low profits. I think knowledge is the main thing that must be in search of trade, without it we will not be able to do this business well. Remember that this market moves in two directions. and I think the best plan for trading is money management according to my knowledge and experience. If we can control our money management skills, and can wait for the right time to open a trade then we can benefit from trading if it is not difficult to get success here in trading

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy tips are good, Developing a Trading Plan and sticking to it are the two main elements of trade discipline. but if you don't mind I want to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck. and as far as I know there is nothing very guaranteed in forex trading, but I think I want to use your analysis to see how best this can go towards me, but if you don't mind, I want to get a clear picture just for a deeper understanding good about your strategy, I hope to hear from you soon, good luck

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly decide your goal how much invest in it and make strategy according to that and make strategy and implement in the forex trading plan is totally differ from investor to investor based

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic Sar, Scoths and Moving averages are very good indicators and even they work well on a stand-alone basis and also when they can be combined together. But they work well and provide better signals on a higher time frame and I think from all these 4 hour time frames it is best to use this indicator. and a good moving average is a very good indicator and the settings you use are good for trading on the 1H time frame but if you try and change your settings and consider the 200 SMA on the frame 4H times and higher then you will get results which is far better than you trade Try this one time and you will see the difference

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great business for me and I think I can get large sums of money from forex if I can use it well because my goal about the forex business being a good forex trader and professional forex trader rather than my future plans with forex is to generate at least 10% per week and when I double my account, I will multiply if I can maintain the trading account I have from my first investment until I still suffer a lot just because of lack of equity and now collecting equity is the most important for me to target in forex and Seriously I study and practice in my daily routine and I have a future plan on forex that is a good trader or a successful person and because of that my goal is in my understanding if we have a good forex plan then you may not have to often face losses but Forex plans are very important ing for Forex trading while because now I'm still a student I can't do it but if I want to make it my full job because forex is very profitable

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means that I have reached my last bus stop especially that is a good plan for the future in forex trading to achieve consistent profits. My future plan is to be legitimate and have a large trading capital. This is my future plan because to make income easily every month by doing my own hard work and changing my future life then I believe it can succeed in this business I And that works then you can make whatever dream you want actually . My trading plan makes 50% profit every month too. That must be done by speculators to succeed. In line with the actual investigation. of course it doesn't come from hit-and sources of listening rather than my fure plan with the simple forex market and it's just that I want to be a teacher in this trading business and I also want to establish a trading school where I will be a student lecture on trading on the forex market and all of this will be free

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from making money every day from the market regularly, I have a plan to increase my capital in such a way that my risk is reduced to a minimum than Target is a good way to produce a good portfolio. If I am good at this target, I will be able to make the highest level of profit with my own secret design because I want to improve my trading strategy to get more temporary profits and earn big money in each of my trades that have quality and plans that make sense for the time being this all traders must focus on their practice and continue to learn to improve their skills and experience later, but it is clear that I want to be involved with forex until my death is almost finished testing and proving that my current trading system is quite reliable and reliable. good forex plan If the answer is why we face losses every time, only I will learn foreign exchange and read journals related to journals and news

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to learn forex trading and I want to be a good trader while my plan is to make good trading in the forex market and want to be a good trader as if it is important for me to be consistent this year also in this trade if you get in this trade Plan the future with Forex is for me to open my own company with profit from Forex trading and I hope I can make it happen you need money to survive so use your money wisely and it is advisable to continue to analyze the forex market well but to make money the good we need a good plan and need so much good market analysis everyone is interested in forex in a random way and percent always increases as if indeed we must have a good system for trading strategies because a good trading system will make us know l what steps should we take someday and I want to become a successful trader in the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 209 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)