on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    I love the post from the poster. It really impressive. This should be live a guiding points in formulating or incorporating our trading plan. We need to set our goals. This should be like the amount of pips we are targeting over a period of time. For me i trade long term and once i can make say 2000 pips minimum over a period of say 3 months, i am fine and have hit my target as it relates to my goal. Then there comes money management which comprises the lot size and watching my margin. I would like us all to learn from this post. It may not be best for all but it is basic.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member goodbye_love is an unknown quantity at this point goodbye_love's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.40 USD
    Thanks
    Good plan, but it needs with good capital management
    And Gary try the demo to see how successful
    And I hope that the results are good

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2,436.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    You have not mentioned the required capital in your trading plan but you have mentioned the lot size, what is the best required capital for this trading plan please mention here.

Senior Member eva-forex is an unknown quantity at this point eva-forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40.95 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with you, as a newbie i think apko sabse pahle apko demo account se suru karna cahiye, apko more and more practise karna cahiye, apko asce tarikase learn karna cahiye forex k bare mai, because practise makes a man poerfect without it u can do nothing.........

Member aisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashikrobi View Post
    Trading plan you have discussed here are good but you have to show some more info in details here. Please i need to know the data you used in the parabolic sar and on the sto indicator. I am asking this because these data are very important for different time frames as i know. Please en-light here.
    Learning the best trading patterns in the forex trading takes time and discipline process, as one of the causes of failure in forex trading is the inability to regulate the discipline to follow a trading plan that has been well planned, all need consistency in forex trading

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    156.70 USD
    Thanks
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    yes i think that i am in profit. i think that i am a profitable trader in this trading market. and i hope for the more profit from this trading market. and i will be able to do that. Profit greeting to you all.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.70 USD
    Thanks
    best forex trading plan, I think every trader is different because of the condition and situation of each trader is different, a good trading plan for me is a trading plan that can be run in any condition so we do trading in accordance with the trading strategy that we created earlier.

Member sinaga is on a distinguished road sinaga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    441.35 USD
    Thanks
    very true friend. every trader must have different trading strategies. Here we should already know the basic style we in the trade. style we can show trading strategy that fits with us. we will make the analysis of technical and manage risk management.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    trading plan is a good way to guide us at forex market, and then we will know for what should we do in the market
    but i want to ask you, did you ever do something outside the plan during in the market ? what is it and what is the reason ? and because i ever did it and make improvisation
    do the best we can

11. Lamborghini
    Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.15 USD
    Thanks

Firstly make a good plan which you processed to get a best earn. There is have stop-loss and take profits. It depends in the news and Forecast. So I think that if you make a good strategy you will achieve a good perform and Benefits. to making a good strategy need this requirement must have intelligent, time frame maintaining, Stay on the on time discition first to lust if it get loss or profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast