+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member kkartik9 is an unknown quantity at this point kkartik9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han main bi agree karta hoon ki agar daily ka ham koi target bana dete hai or agar apni strategy par stick rehte hai to yeh ek baidya trading plan hai. main tumhare time frame se bi impressed hoon or H4 main trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyoki best trend use hi dekh kar pta lagta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dimuster is an unknown quantity at this point dimuster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should consider the hours of trading, how to act on news items (weather to close the existing positions before the news item or keep them open) when you build your trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very much true, one should have very good trading plan when they are trading in the forex market so that they can excel in the trading business. A good trading plan always involves pre-defined entry and exit levels for realizing good profits while trading.

Senior Member bakrycoco is an unknown quantity at this point bakrycoco's Avatar
    Thanks
    A necessary start handwriting organization in Forex know the kinds of analysis they
    Types of market analysis are:
    Technical Analysis
    Fundamental analysis
    Psychoanalysis

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes making proper trading plan before trading is very important to earn consistent profits.We must always check schedule of all economic news releasing weekly,calculate support and resistance,pivot point etc,choose appropriate lot size,stop loss and take profit settings and time frame to trade.We must never set any daily profit target as Forex is a very uncertain business so we may not get what we expect.

Banned bdforum is an unknown quantity at this point bdforum's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good strategy is the strategy used in the discipline, in order to use it according to the rules of the strategy used system and to generate profits consistently, but n is not just a good strategy to get a lot of benefits because money management is a way of being able to make profits and minimize losses.

Senior Member johar is an unknown quantity at this point johar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed in the trading that takes planning, and that's trading business, so this is not a game, so we have to prepare with mature and menejement money is very important, so that we can manage the risk properly and it was very nice and most importantly we have to the spirit.

Banned red.rose is an unknown quantity at this point red.rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex m kam paln se keren ge to kamyab rahen ge bager plan k koe bahi kam sahi nahi hota
    larn ker k planing ker ny chye he

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have best trade plan but this is my personal opinion i follow this rules all the time i am doing my trade by the good plan like technical analysis this is the best for me and fundamental is another good option for me by the all the i can do bet in the trade

Junior Member aliraza939 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza939's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the above points but its my own opinion is that we will make successful trade whenever we manage two things while making trade in forex. one of them is time management and second is that money management . both of the tools is a implemented while forex trading and both are the basic tools..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)