+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 209 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-08-19   18:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex trader ke paas kaam karne ke liye esme trading plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne plan ke saat kaam kiya hota hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se trades ko execute kar skenga,esme trader ko plan of action ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry aur exit market me le sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Banned cimlak is an unknown quantity at this point cimlak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in Forex trading each and every trader should maintain a trading plane as far i know every expert trader maintain their trading plane and when i was a new trader i used to avoid my trading plane because of excessive excitement of my brain i could not stick to my plane and faced loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adys is an unknown quantity at this point adys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    yeeeeeees.. thats very nice but if I be added :
    1. calculating Money management.
    2. control ouremotion.

that is very very good and I guarantee you will be profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member onlineyasir is an unknown quantity at this point onlineyasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal mein best plan ye ho sakta hai kay jab ap poorly trade ker rai hoten hai to pako chaheay kay ap apna trade size kam rakahin or euro/usd pair ko use kerain mere khayal me ye strategy plan kaafi acha saabit ho sakta hai.

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Signal Bar Indicator.

Signal bar indicator, current in v7 version was up****e from v6. this indicator is a one new inovation for trading based on daily analysis. with this indicator you can get benefit and accuary on anlysis. benfit you use this indicator is you can see that real time forex market spread and cureent know short, medium and long term market trend conditions within munites from custom signal v7.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to surya88 For This Useful Post:

adys (2013-11-22)

Banned cimlak is an unknown quantity at this point cimlak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I best trading plan is strictly follow of money management and no emotional trading and i only trade when i can see that my perfect trading setup has been created and normally follow Fibonacci and moving average 14 and naked chart. Most of the time i can earn profit in my trades.

Senior Member imran93 is an unknown quantity at this point imran93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se meri nazar mein best trade karney kay liye eur usd sab se best hai ye currany bohat hi papolar aur fames hai aur gbp usd bhi kafi zabardast hai main to es par hi trade karta hoon aur bohat sara profit earn karta hoon

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it looks like a good plan to targeting 30 pips per day but what would you say about stop loss and take profits and 0.05 - 0.10 lot sizes are good to make some good profit with them we can easily make some good profit and make our traders well going . i think take profit would be 10 pips and stop loss would be 30 pips

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following this plan does not mean you will win in this Forex trading market what you need to know is that the best thing for you do do is to make sure you have a good trading plan that is more technical that all of this because when you do not have a good trading plan for your business you will surely fail at the long run.

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    your strategy tips is good! Developing a Trading Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trading discipline.but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction however i recommend every trader to set up his own plan.Trading because its cannot give us accurate signal so its have more risk but long term is very good there have low risk.that you then could have no plan at all. Devoid of of which subsequently you may have not any approach by any means.

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi jan forex trading aik boht he bara business hai aur kisi be business ko karny kay liy zorori hain kay ap aik plan say kam karain aur isi traa forex tradng main be ap aik plan banain jis say ap trading krain to phir ap ko kabi be forex main loss nain hoga , ap market ka trend dekh kar one sided trading karty jian to ap ko kabi be loss nian hoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 209 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)