+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 209 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-21   21:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-
    1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.
    By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.
    Actually if you are very new on Forex then you must need to know all about Forex and its trading system, this forum is also store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career. Just get knowledge and do trade with attention, you will win a trade easily.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people success in here and they earn good money in here If his plan fails for few time then he should change his plan or adopt new one rather than My dream with forex is to take it as my prime income source and I want to build up my career with forex as I also share same dream even now I only trade for 2-4 hours a day I can let go my goal therefore We can learn this from our good practice so I have future plans which is to be a successful trader who can obtain financial freedom

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muddasir is an unknown quantity at this point muddasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji jnb hum kerny sy he hum ko profit hoti hy jis ke kerny sy hum good thinking sy erning ker sekty hy or hum perfect rehny sy he hum is mn erning ker sekty hy or is mn hum ko efferts hoti hy or is sy kerny lgte hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a large timeframe could prevent us from false signals, because the larger timeframe that we use, will be smaller noise we get, but the risk is acceptable will be even greater. when viewed from the price history. we can see a comparison chart of M15 and h4. M15 tends to be more noise than h4 chart.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member punjabian1990 is an unknown quantity at this point punjabian1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best plan for trading....you want to open account on trading with 500$ increase you investment with 500$ and hits lot size bids all trades are doing in currency.because currency are move in 150 to 250 point. your loss chances 10%.... so enjoy this method

Member zrtrader is an unknown quantity at this point zrtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex trading plan ki ly zaror h k ap ek plan set kry jitna acha plan ho ga unta hy acha profit ho ga better plan use krny h zorri h k ap analysis 4hrs ma kry es nichy agr ap plan set krty h to profit ki chances kam ho jaty h k proper analysis ny ho skta na es ly plane ap 4hrs ya phr daily ma set kry to acha ho ga profit

Member ariffx is an unknown quantity at this point ariffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your strategy is good.
    that is tekhnik to get 30 pips perday, and with small risk...
    i thinnk i will learn more about your strategy...
    good job brother.
    thnks

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many future plan with my job as a forex trader while I will increase my investment from the profit and after two years per month $1000 and ****ually increase my profit and investment My future plan for now as a forex trader is to be able to make consistent profit on a regular basis and be a better trader i also have a set target to hit at the end of 5yrs of trading only My future plan with forex is really very simple and that is to earn more profit

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreax tarding busiuness ma sa ap os vakt tak pisa ni kam sqako ga jab tak ap ko is ma trading karn ni a jate is a p ko trade karn at ha to is ma p pisa invst kar ka boht pisa kam sakt ho wo be pat time ma boht pisa har koi ka sakt ha sab ka liy ha forex ak on.ine jop ha sab is kam ko like kart ha

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have being working here for a long time and this is my part time business accordingly Because Im only use small money and my profit small too not let alone when we make a good plans then we can get success in forex business as I will save my profit and growth them for making a big capital so that i can earn huge profit from forex rather than If you success in forex trade you learn this business I felt the same problem but now by forex market i am highly satisfied with my incom

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever
    this startegy trading plan i not understatinding this because iam a biginears

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 209 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)