+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 209 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we can say it is not a good plan for making money as if So that every of us can become maximal in the field we are in as if I would like to establish my selves as a good trader in forex while S1 may take years but after that certainly continue to grow earnings consistently but if forex once we made the fatal mistake of our capital will be lost so the main future plan must be not to far from the money too you already have good plan but before you can earn consistent profit you must know how to mainta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dulu1 is an unknown quantity at this point dulu1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading planing is very important for trader and forex is very risky online business and need good planning for earn money and we can get good knowledge and get skill and learn more and more so i am happy and try forex......with god planning....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no big plans yet i am only a kid on forex just now that I can be a financial freedom do this business that is i try to learn it properly and try to grow my skill therefore i dont have too many targets of future plans i just wants to makes money to put them in good use for my families's sake

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, ones tactic points will be good! Creating a Investing Approach and also being dedicated to that would be the a couple of key substances connected with investing discipline. Any investing approach specifies precisely what is said to be carried out, why, any time, and also just how. The idea handles ones dealer character, personal targets, chance supervision principles, and also investing systems.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And it is recommended that without having a good plan no one can gain his life in any sector after all i want to be a successful trader with good amount of consistency let alone If we have good forex plans then we will surely earn and succeed and if there is no plan and no learning then we surely will suffer loss as if unless we have substantial capital or business has inherited from parents I also had the same thoughts with you make forex as a goal to achieve financial freedom

Member Mobile is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kase be ame ko karena ka lea ap ko usa ka bar ma palne karena parta ha oure usa kame ke kamybe ma ap ka palane boht imprtde role ada kareta ha wo he ap ke kamybe hote ha.

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    firstly choose your goal how much spend money on that and also make method as outlined by of which and also make method and also put into practice from the fx trading program seemingly vary from buyer to buyer relying on way back when craze from the market place.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader to trade we are trying to rather than i hope i can do well and i would be a successful trader let alone my fure plan with the forex market is simple and its just that i want to be a guru in this trading business and i will also like to establish a trading school where i will be lecturing students on how to trade in the forex market and all of these will come free of charge with I also want to earn $5000 from forex per month in future and lead a happy life with it

Junior Member vector is an unknown quantity at this point vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will save my profit and growth them for making a big capital so that i can earn huge profit from forex rather than I agree with you effort and hard work we would not be in vain so do not ever feel that we are at a stalemate as the road will always be open if we look for it remember that the goal of our future is very large and would be very fun that Then if I succeed I will probably invest a lot then seriously I study and practice in my daily routine

Member gad.even is on a distinguished road gad.even's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to begin with come to a decision your objective the amount of buy the item in addition to create strategy in accordance with in which in addition to create strategy in addition to carry out inside currency trading approach is totally alter from investor to be able to investor based on earlier times tendency with the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 209 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)