+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Banned parveez is an unknown quantity at this point parveez's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think first we should take the daily target that how much can we invest in it we should do this work when we are free from other works because in the free time we can do this business with our full concentration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I concur with you, as a beginner i think apko sabse pahle apko demo account se suru karna cahiye, apko more practice karna cahiye, apko asce tarikase learn karna cahiye forex k uncovered mai, in light of the fact that practice makes a man poerfect without it u can do nothing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rupushi80 is an unknown quantity at this point rupushi80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi best forex trading plan is the most important for trading the forex business . Forex is a discipline maintain business and it is very planning business if we can make the best plan and trade with forex we can earn more money from the forex business .

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne ki liye best plan ye hi hai ke yaha par ham traded ko pahele trading nahi pahele learning karna jaruri hai , fir uske bad hi business ki basic knowledge or experience se hi yaha par trading karna chaiye , sath me demo trading ko bhi acche se practice karne parte hai , jo trader yaha par jitna acche se demo trading karte hai wo utna hi is market ko jan or samajh payenge ,

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best forex planing , you discuss very nicely tips for best plaing in foorexx, the matter is easy but we want to learn forex busines, and get signal from forex broker.

Senior Member rupushi80 is an unknown quantity at this point rupushi80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi trading plan is the most important for earnings money from the forex market . Forex is a very disciplined business so best planning is very nessecry and i think the best trading planning is the key to successe in the forex business so we should make the best plan for trading the forex business .

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mere hisab se main bt jo forex me ap ko profit det ha woh money managment hoti ha, usi ki waja se ap acha profit earn kr skte hain, lot size apne capital ko dkhte howe rkho ap
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is advisable to keep doing the analysis of the forex market with good that is but to make good earn we need good plan and need so much good market analysis all people interested in forex by way of ****ual and gratuity are always increasing as if indeed we should have a good system for trading strategy because a good trading system will make us know what steps we should take one day as well I want to be a successful trader in the futur

Banned ahmadi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex indeed we should be able to manage with the plan and it will be very nice and as traders we must do business according to plan so that one must exist in this business and it's very difficult peace process and all need to be very good and all would be good.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to learn forex trading and i want to become a good trader while my plan is to make good trade in forex market and want to be a good trader as if It is important for me to be consistent this year as well in this trade if you gain in this trade Future plans with Forex for me is to open his own company with the result of profits from Forex trading and I hope that I can make happen then you need money to survive so use you money wisely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)