+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 209 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your own strategy tips will be good! Developing the Trading Plan ALONG WITH sticking to help The item usually are your own two main ingredients associated with trading discipline. a trading plan defines What\'s intended to be done, why, when, AS WELL AS how. This covers your own trader personality, Personalized expectations, risk management rules, AND trading systems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apka Trading plan Friend acha hai or mere hisab se trading plan hona chahye k Forex trading me first strategy decide ho k long term trading kerni hai ya short term ya koi or strategy phir us hisab se plan banta hai or trading k liye 4 se koi 5 selective pairs hon or capital k hisab se volume trading k liye hon or Indicators hon or time frame ho jaise H4 H1 or stop loss or take profit must shamil hon trading plan me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdulazizi74abdulazizi74 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulazizi74abdulazizi74's Avatar
    Thanks
    Plan must specify the time and the cause of Forex and what and how business deals that you want to do when buy and when to sell the currency in Forex

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Focus on your trading activities and analyze your deals business can be sure you'll be in the trade market for a long time

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Trading plan is a set of rules and the practical steps that followed the speculator to reach the target or set specific goals to reach a pre-defined vision. The goal of the plan to clarify the goals and the ultimate goal you intend to reach, as well as automated process that connects you to the target. Through these steps can be automated and keep emotions and feelings aside to be away goals and a clear vision and easy to achieve. The plan contains all the details of what is supposed to do and how and when to move and how to respond to the expectations of the market.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Trading plan is a set of rules and the practical steps that followed the speculator to reach the target or set specific goals to reach a pre-defined vision. The goal of the plan to clarify the goals and the ultimate goal you intend to reach, as well as automated process that connects you to the target. Through these steps can be automated and keep emotions and feelings aside to be away goals and a clear vision and easy to achieve. The plan contains all the details of what is supposed to do and how and when to move and how to respond to the expectations of the market.

Senior Member abhimanyu is an unknown quantity at this point abhimanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I have a good plan in Forex business that When we can study candle stick pattern in detail we can clearly see and predict the next trend in the future then My plan with forex for the future is only to gain a financial freedom and better life for surely in fact I will increase my investment from the profit and after two years per month $1000 and ****ually increase my profit and investment but I also want to earn $5000 from forex per month in future and lead a happy life with it

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn your way through the forex trade an then decide to make it your profession or just a part time job then Even they are expert in Forex they also can make a mist therefore But if I really want to be a successful forex trader I need to make sure that I have big capital to speak of only I should be able to remain focused on my main work as private employees that All traders must make evaluation in forex market to make sure that they won't make similiar mistakes many times

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne ke liye har ak trader yaha par apne apne alag hi plan se traded karte hai , or mujhe lagte hai ke har ak traded ke liye hi yaha par plan alag hi hoti hai , main jab bhi traded karti hu to main sab se pahele market analysis or money management karne ki bad hi traded ke pahele demo account me practice karti hu uske bad hi asly account me traded karti hu .

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Besides i want to become a very good fund manager in future after all and you must already able to earn consistent profit with so many years of experience as if i have a plan to engage them with fx market in fact I'm trying my best to make sure that I can reach my goal 10000 dollars capital next year accordingly when i experience trader try full time forex business

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats reasonable plan for now all traders must focus on their practice and keep learning to improve their skills and experience then but it is clear that i want to involve with forex until my death namely almost done testing and proving that my current trading system is quiet reliable Do we have good forex plans If the answer is hen why do we face some losses all the time only I will learn forex and read forex related books journal and news

Member jojoj is an unknown quantity at this point jojoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in our forex should be able to focus and all will be well with the patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work will be very important and as traders we should be able to always stay calm and all need self control and hard effort will be very meaningful.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from making money daily from the market periodically i have had the plans to increase my capital such a way that my risks be reduced to the barest minimum instead of Target is a good way to produce a good portfolio If i be good in this target then i will be able to make greatest degree profit by my own secret design as I want to improve my trading strategy for more profit while and earn a huge money in my every trade that has the quality

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 209 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)