+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear tarder the plane which you have tolod is a very good and you hvae to work hard in order to becoma good tarder so be agood tarder and never loose the hope in tghe markets

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me consistency ke sath profit earn karne aur apne risk ko low karne ke liye har ek traders ke paas ek good trading plan hona chahiye aur traders ko ussi plan ke according trading karani chahiye, time to time apne trading plan ko improve bhi kara chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a good trading plan is the best way to go about it, this plan however should be tested first in the demo account and proven to work before employing it in the real account trading, with a personalized trading plan, you are able to know what you are doing is the right way rather than following someone else s plan blindly without knowing its flaws.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex trading plan is very impotent for online business .for the trading plan we can taken a step forward without any body's help .that the plan needs more than that. you have must stop loss and money management.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way..
    d i like to say that the most important thing in the
    forex market is the stop lose

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    weekly 100 sey 150 pips target of pips
    trade with money manegment
    not open too muc trade
    not greedy
    then you success in the forex market .

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very that is indeed a good trading plan or a good formular for a good trading plan formular i will find a way to create my own and follow them

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with your five rules for making best trading plan because all the five points that you describe in your threads are very important and with out following these rules no one can get success in the forex market so every one should follow these rules for getting success

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app es kam mai best trding plan tabi bana sakte hai jab app es kam mai hard work se kam karte hai fer app es kam mai achi tara se es kam mai ek acha plan bana kar trde kar sakte hai and apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best forex trading plan includes a good way to make profits without risking too much money. Yes if you make too much money and risk also more than that than that plan is not good enough. It is better that if you want to make money try a strategy which gives you more reward with less risk. That is really a smart move to be in and also a smart strategy or plan to make money. If you do that you are doing good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)