+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Trading is a business so you have to treat it as such if you want to succeed building the perfect master plan these things are the following Create a Forex trading plan Create or use an existing Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-14), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ashe plans ke sath aap ashi success jarur hasil kr skte hein isme koi dout nhi he me always forex me ashi planing karke ashi success make krna like krta hun forex mera favrout online business ban gea he bhai je bat clear he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    A successful treder is someone who is committed to his own plan of action.
    The trading plan will tell you exactly what is the right entry point and the right exit point whether it is an exit at a target or a different signal at the target
    The speculator must be aware of the possibilities in trading. The chances of a successful transaction include trading opportunities following the trading strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you join this trading business than you must get the learning and experience of this trading business and than if you get the proper learning than you must invest the good money in this trading business with big capital you could make the best trading plan.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai trading karne ke liye acha khasa experience chahiye hota hai, agar hum logo ke pass mein acha experience nahi hai to tab trading kiya nahi ja sakta hai, is field mein bhai experience lekar ke hi trading karna chahiye.
    Forex trading mein experience hi sabse zyada zaruri aur important cheez hoti hai auryahi factor ek ache trader ko ek ordinary trader se alag karta hai . Jis traderka experience jitna zyada hoga uska profit bhi utna acha hoga. Isme mehnat karna zaruri hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliakbar2016 View Post
    mere khayal se trading plan ka us waqat tak kuch be nhi hota ha jab tak insan ko experience na ho kisi be kam ko agar insan ko kam ka sahi se tarika na ho tu wo us ka liye kam khatarnak ho jata ha or loss ho jata ha
    Bhai trading karne ke liye acha khasa experience chahiye hota hai, agar hum logo ke pass mein acha experience nahi hai to tab trading kiya nahi ja sakta hai, is field mein bhai experience lekar ke hi trading karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    mere khayal se trading plan ka us waqat tak kuch be nhi hota ha jab tak insan ko experience na ho kisi be kam ko agar insan ko kam ka sahi se tarika na ho tu wo us ka liye kam khatarnak ho jata ha or loss ho jata ha

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo usne daily trading ke liye plan banaya hai to wo daily trading kar sakta hai bhai, plan bhi depend krta hai ki kis base par banaya hai bhai, waise to humare ko trading karne ke liye acha khasa plan chahiye hota hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ke paas acha plan hona chahiye,esme trader plan ke saat market me kaam karta hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se apne orders ka execute kar sakenga,esme trader ko plan banakar he kaam karna chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffar500 View Post
    dear trader agar ap k pass forex trading plan hay to ap es ko follow krain aur ap daily ka target slect krain aur jab ap ka daily ka target pora ho jaiy to apko market say out ho jana chahaiy es say ap over trading say bhi bach jain gay.
    Bhai agar jo usne daily trading ke liye plan banaya hai to wo daily trading kar sakta hai bhai, plan bhi depend krta hai ki kis base par banaya hai bhai, waise to humare ko trading karne ke liye acha khasa plan chahiye hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This should be live a guiding points in formulating or incorporating our trading plan. We need to set our goals. This should be like the amount of pips we are targeting over a period of time. For me i trade long term and once i can make say 2000 pips minimum over a period of say 3 months, i am fine and have hit my target as it relates to my goal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)