+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 209 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy seems interesting and in my opinion, we can use this strategy very well if we have to get good profits on the forex market, so we can use this strategy well and this can help us a lot in trading.
    Having a Forex trading plan is one of the key elements to becoming a successful Forex trader. Many traders never even make a trading plan, let alone use it regularly. It's very important that you do both; make a trading plan and use what you made - not just make one and then never see it as many traders do. Here are some important points to consider regarding Forex trading plans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,128 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ke paas kaam karne ke liye esme trading plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne plan ke saat kaam kiya hota hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se trades ko execute kar skenga,esme trader ko plan of action ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry aur exit market me le sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), ah15 (2018-08-28), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-21), FA148P (2018-08-23), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-29), foziia (2018-08-27), kanita (2018-08-21), kekbad (2018-08-23), lover222 (2018-08-25), Mustansir (2018-08-24), PAK786 (2018-08-27), QamarXulqi (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-25), sajidhabib (2018-10-05), sakigbest (2018-08-21), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-23), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,476 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery bhai kya bat hai ap ny ye jo chezy btyi hai na is mai sy mai smjhta hun k lot size aur strategy bht zyada zaroori hai agar ap bghair sochy
    Smjhy market mai in chezon ko jo ap ny btyi hai agar inky sochy bghair hi entry liya kary gy tho koi shak nahi k apky loss k chances bht hngy.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-19), bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-19), Mustansir (2018-08-21), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a good trading plan is the best way to do it, but this plan must be tested first on a demo account and proven to work before using it in real account trading, with a personalized trading plan, you can find out what you are doing is the right way rather than following the plan others blindly without knowing the shortcomings. and Forex trading plans are very powerless for online businesses. For trading plans we can take a step forward without the help of the body. That the plan requires more than that. You must stop losses and manage money.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my brother you have mentioned the best trading plan and you have shared the right weapon which will helped you in the market to win or won the trades
    so always keep these five things in mind and for sure you will not get ruin or you will never get stuck in the market my dear brother so that's the main thing.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-18), QamarXulqi (2018-08-18), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (2)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-25), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-22)

Junior Member hafizshah123 is on a distinguished road hafizshah123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han meray bhai well aap nay bohot hi achi information share ki hay or men aap say fully agree bhe karta hun... dear dost trading kay liay aik strong plan ki bohot jyada jrurat hoti hay or trading kay liay plan bhe bohot important hay Q kay jub hum plan kay through trading karen gay to hum us plan kay steps ko follow kartay huay trading karen gay jo kay aik bohot hi profitable thing hay or men plan ko trading kay liay important samajhta hun ...
    If You like My Post Plese click thankx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hafizshah123 For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2018-08-06)

Junior Member faisalmajeed is an unknown quantity at this point faisalmajeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Logging your trades in a trading journal is critical to your success because it allows you to have a visual representation of your ability to trade the markets, it also creates a track record for you that you can use which will show you how your trading edge plays out over time this will allow you to tweak and adjust your trading strategy as you see fit.

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    best plan is learn fsat earn if you want to earn moire and more then you will learn more and more about best time to trade

Junior Member hajigul1993 is on a distinguished road hajigul1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We aim to establish, maintain and operate effective organisational and administrative arrangements with a view to taking all reasonable steps to prevent conflicts of interest from constituting or giving rise to a material risk of damage to the interests of our clients. We operate a policy of independence, which requires our employees to act in our clients’ best interests and to disregard any conflicts of interest in providing our services.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 209 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)