+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first we have to observe,then upon the basis of observations,we develop hypothesis ,hypothesis leads to a experimental phase and then we get conclusion and upon conclusion,we get many authentic ideas which are very supportive forex trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to say ..,
    This eliminates individual skills. Whether you are a risky or safe trader. Whether you range long distance or scalper. First you must clear which points you pprefer. Then trading instruments, forex, goods, indexes and so on. How much you will invest and how big you are and how close you should stop. Then how much will you earn from today's earnings. Then indicators and news. Make plans and stay with them without feeling. I have some future plane with forex and my future plan is that I want to be a professional trader and and I want to be successful and I want to earn money from forex till Than have to keep practicing in more time than you realize therefore I will start earning in Forex in the future i will meet my expenses first i think forex plan so much and every dealer can choose strategic fit with style and thought and also with commensurate with capital size for each dealer separately

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex trading process that can often stand because the best can be one that is very clear to be seen by the supplier. Many methods can be useful, though not profitable, because they can be too complicated to know. In foreign currency trading, your investment plan is important. Because with the help of your investment plan, we can take a step forward without any system guidance. It's really like a track detector in the world of currency trading. trading fixed foreign currency I think I will include using your investigation to determine the most effective way this tends to go in my personal direction.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many plans for my future in forex is to achieve financial freedom and get rich in fact my plan is learn forex from the difference of website that builds forex education and then test it on demo account and practice here everyday to improve skills and very soon I started trading forex and want professional in forex trading. Therefore, learn more and try to make a good analysis then use this with your plan which will give you a good profit from this market If you have investigated buying and selling forex on the internet and you have observed every opportunity to generate income, you almost definitely want to know exactly what the best way to learn forex trading. First of all, let me state what I suggest to get some kind of forex training. You will find many home forex elevators here on this internet site. You should really spend the time to learn to stand on exactly how the performance of forex trading, generate forex trading, a productive forex trading situation, for example.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    Best trading plans are

You have to think that Forex is a business not a game of gamble. You have to take it as your business.
    When you do trade then you must need to take little size of trade.
    Also use low leverage on Forex trading.
    You must control your emotion when you trade that can enhance your profit size.
    Dont be greedy and take your profit on your pocket,
    Determine yourself that what you will do
    Must practice with demo account and have to practice more and more that may enhance your experience level
    And that you may win a trade easily.
    Forex Trading main ap ny jo best Trading plan ki things smja di hain right hain Trader ko chhy in things ko Trading main use krain aor jo bad hain woh use na krain aor Trader Forex TRading main kabhy bhy greed use na karay Trading main without experience ky kabhy Trading start na krain aor Forex Trading main gambling karna thek na hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main low leverage aor low lot size ka use krna important hay aor Trader ko Trading kay time emotions pay pura control krna hay is tarah sy Trader best Trading planing sy thek profitable Trading possible kar sakta hay

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-30), kanita (2018-04-29), khizar1 (2018-04-28), lal765 (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-28), usmanbaloch (2018-04-28), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-28)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good points and i like to say that the most important thing in the forex market is the stop lose and gain profit, because it protects the money of the traders of destroying the loss in trade
    with best wishes

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,458 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading plans are

You have to think that Forex is a business not a game of gamble. You have to take it as your business.
    When you do trade then you must need to take little size of trade.
    Also use low leverage on Forex trading.
    You must control your emotion when you trade that can enhance your profit size.
    Dont be greedy and take your profit on your pocket,
    Determine yourself that what you will do
    Must practice with demo account and have to practice more and more that may enhance your experience level
    And that you may win a trade easily.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), kashi93 (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-28)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we can say it's not a good plan to make money as if So we can all be maximized in our field as if I want to establish myself as a good trader in forex while S1 can take years but after that of course keep growing income consistently but if forex once we make a fatal mistake our capital will be lost so the future main plan should be not far from money also you already have good plan but before you can get consistent profit you must know how to care for my future Plan with forex to take my final profession only My future plan is to have one million capital in forex trading course Well I want to be a good Forex learner because I can take perfect planning when trading at Forex because I I have my forex traders masterplan for the future in forex only and forex is still my income for ja Short ngka Overall I can say that my future plan about forex is to be a good forex trader

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qasimm View Post
    ek jagh par sahe ho but forex business to bahut risky he is men lazmi to nhe hota k har tarders har month men profit hasel karega aesa to bahut kam traders k sath hota hae aksar traders to loss he karte hain forex business men koi gurantte nhe hote jo log profit hasel karte hain wo forex business ko bahut samjhte hain aur un k pass kafi experience hota hae tarding ka jis ki nateje men wo profit hasel karte hain aur jin k pass experience nhe hota trading ka wo hamesha loss he karte atte hain agar firex business ko samjhna he to is men time den ham bahut aur tarding k time emotional na banen easy hokar tarde lgaen to hamen be profit mel sakta he
    trader make good profit when trader make good trading planing and trader make good profit daily weekly and monthly and trader do not use emotions and trader avoid from greed and mistakes and work with good understanding and trader find their right trading ways for making good profit in forex market

Quote Originally Posted by panah View Post
    A lot of people are successful here and they make a lot of money here If the plan fails for some time then he should change his plans or adopt a new one than my dream with forex is take it as my main source of income and I want to build my career with forex because I also share the same dream even now I only trade for 2-4 hours a day I can let go of my goal therefore We can learn this from our good practice so that I have a future plan that becomes a successful trader who can gain financial freedom I will save profit and growth to make big capital so I can earn big profit from forex than I agree with your effort and your hard work, we will not be in vain so do not ever feel that we get stuck because the road will always open if we look for it remember that our future goals are very great and would be great fun. So if I succeed, I will probably invest a lot, then seriously I learn and practice in my daily routine
    without best trading planing trader not make success and trader fail in start so it is must for trader for growth he/she make their trading good planing and he/she work hard and trader work seriously and professional and make practice daily then he/she make success easily in forex market

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-25), Fiya (2018-04-25), khizar1 (2018-04-25), lal765 (2018-04-25), qasimm (2018-04-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-25)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of people are successful here and they make a lot of money here If the plan fails for some time then he should change his plans or adopt a new one than my dream with forex is take it as my main source of income and I want to build my career with forex because I also share the same dream even now I only trade for 2-4 hours a day I can let go of my goal therefore We can learn this from our good practice so that I have a future plan that becomes a successful trader who can gain financial freedom I will save profit and growth to make big capital so I can earn big profit from forex than I agree with your effort and your hard work, we will not be in vain so do not ever feel that we get stuck because the road will always open if we look for it remember that our future goals are very great and would be great fun. So if I succeed, I will probably invest a lot, then seriously I learn and practice in my daily routine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)