+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 209 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right mai apki bat sy agree karta hun jo rule ap nay mention kiye hain wo deffinately bilkul theek hai hamay market main safe rehnay k liye agr in rule pay amal karain tou ham safe reh skhtay hain her bhuri conditions sy mjy tou kafi help hasil hui hai apki is post sy thankxx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Best trading plan is when you used to or open a account that time you have to check market is movement up or down you have to check it and open an account to trade Forex i think you just see candle stick h4 chart then you will understand about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), gale (2018-11-18), Haroon_sajid (2018-11-04), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to invest big money in this trading business so we can make a good trading strategy for this business without big capital for this business we cannot make a good trading strategy. and I traded in this business for a long time and I gained experience that a low trading strategy was very good for traders and they did not blow their capital with a low-risk trading strategy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18), Haroon_sajid (2018-11-04)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes planing is very important in the trading business when we enter the trading business start trading with the best strategy lot size and choose a good partner in trading then we get good money in trading then we enter into business trading with good planning and good strategy then get the best money and i baat kro to plan ki baat kr hn to the best hn ek ap trading krne se pehle plan banao aur zyada tr traders banatey hn scare masley ye hn to log losses while going to bad plans ko follow krtey aur losses mazeed uthatey hn

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, the best trading plans are knowledge of the market, trade trends, focus of traders during trading and also learning for your mistakes and trying to illuminate those mistakes for the next time and bring consistency in your trades. If you follow these things during the trade, I think that would be a better plan for trading. and forex to my business trader ko market I plan banakar he kaam because hota hi, esme merchant to paas acha hota plan hi to usko pata hota hi market i am aur come out lena hi, esme trader ko ape rate down he market me jaanlena chahiye , the merchant Esme co apne emotion of market greed as soon as he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esse trader thik as well as the market plan I follow the sakenga kar.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading plan is to trade in this market with a low lot when you are new and you must build your capital. This trading business requires good patience and a good trading experience with the best plan is the key to income. and every trader wants to make a good plan for this trading business when they use the plan in real trading they get good income or they get a loss, then they change or permanently use the trading plan in this market.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading plan consists of strategies developed based on investor knowledge and correct capital administration which will ensure maximizing opportunities. Investors must pay close attention so that the invested money is properly applied in each operation. You cannot play with money, so you must act professionally. and the best trading plan is to trade with big capital and then make a good trading strategy, always making low-risk trading plans for this business because with low-risk trading plans the traders don't get their accounts hit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will never be more objective and calm then when you are NOT on the market, so if you can plan all your trades when you are not on the market, you will be completely unaffected by market variables when you are in trading, and this will work for protect you from being an emotional Forex trader. and first choose your partner and start trading in your partner and make only 3 - 4 trades and start trading with one partner when you have a profit or loss then change your strategy and choose another pair and trade in this pair does not change You just plan just make and paste it and when you need to change it there .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders make good trading strategies according to their best knowledge and they earn income but traders who trade with other trading strategies they cannot make money like experienced traders. and the best main Forex Trading Trading plan sy Trading main advantages can hota hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Low profit main trading target set karay aor Traders take advantage of aor stop loss ka use karay aor Traders move avarerage, stochastic aor parabloic sar main indicator thek time frame ko use kara karay phr Trading the main thek profit get howay no

19. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best forex trading plan is that you have to pay attention to what you have said and then you have to decide what to do if you want to apply it and that we will be able to send you a copy of this book. If you do not want to trade on a trade basis, and if you have any questions about the best trading plan, then you will not be able to make any changes, but you will not be able to get a share of the same amount of time, but you will not be able to pay any taxes. Ungkapan ap ker skigh hain aur ap apne mantapatkan ke bhi karen gay ..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 209 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)