+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 209 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading mai planning k sath chalna kafi zaroori hota hai aur agar aap trade ko achey sey plan kar k perform karo gey to acha profit bhi mil sakta hai. koi aik plan Forex pey best nahi ho sakta aap ko yahan market k hisaab sey plan change bhi karna par sakta hai is liye experience hona chahiye aap k pass takey multiple plan k sath work kar sakein..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree with you because you shared good information so all users should follow these rules for tacking profit,i am here still working and i am trying hard to get good information about that forum and earn from that forum

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason why I do not like daily targets is because some time in the forex market, traders need to make large amounts of pips because of movement and some time the forex market may not have big moves. merchants should just try to trade the forex market, they come and as far as I consider guaranteed to trade foreign currency greatly, but I think I will want to take advantage of the analysis to determine the best way it can go in my own direction but if I do not mind I'll get a clear picture of just getting a better understanding of your strategy, and we look forward to hearing from you soon, good luck.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good points and i like to say that the most important thing in the
    forex market is the stop lose , because it protects the money of the traders of destroying
    with best wishes

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For ma, the best trading plan is patience and receiving a low profit. I think knowledge is the main thing to look for to trade, without it we will not be able to do this business properly. Remember that this market is moving in both directions. and I think the best plan for trading is money management according to my knowledge and experience. If we can control our money management skills, and can wait for the right time to open a trade, then we can benefit from trade, otherwise it is difficult to find success here in trading.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy tips are great, Developing a Trade Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trade discipline. but if you do not mind I will want to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Good luck. and good as far as I am concerned there is nothing that is very guarantee in forex trading but i think i will use your analysis to see how best this can go towards me but if you do not mind i will want to get clear picture just for a better understanding about your strategy, i hope to hear from you soon, good luck

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am seriously studying and practicing in my daily routine and I have a future plan in forex which is a good trader or a successful person and that is my goal because it is in my sense if we have a good forex plan then you may not have to face often losses but Forex plans are the most important for temporary Forex trading because now I am still a student I can not do that but if I want to make it into my full job because forex is very profitable and I think we should be able to focus and all our good intentions and hard work will be very good and all our good intentions and hard work will be very good and all takes great effort and the process will be very good and all need process and peace will be very good. And in that very important plan once and all it takes is patience.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time frame jitna km ho wo risky ho skta hai humain long time frame ke sath long trading pe focus karna chaiye or lot size ko jitna km rakha jaye utna best hai fast profit ke lie Forex ki market main ye bohat hi zaruri hai.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), fxearner (2018-06-20), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 209 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)