+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 209 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best forex trading lead to higher performance long term plans you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which yousnhave applied is not good then try another one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    Firstly make a good plan which you processed to get a best earn. There is have stop-loss and take profits. It depends in the news and Forecast. So I think that if you make a good strategy you will achieve a good perform and Benefits. to making a good strategy need this requirement must have intelligent, time frame maintaining, Stay on the on time discition first to lust if it get loss or profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan is a good way to guide us at forex market, and then we will know for what should we do in the market
    but i want to ask you, did you ever do something outside the plan during in the market ? what is it and what is the reason ? and because i ever did it and make improvisation
    do the best we can

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true friend. every trader must have different trading strategies. Here we should already know the basic style we in the trade. style we can show trading strategy that fits with us. we will make the analysis of technical and manage risk management.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-24)

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex trading plan, I think every trader is different because of the condition and situation of each trader is different, a good trading plan for me is a trading plan that can be run in any condition so we do trading in accordance with the trading strategy that we created earlier.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kobhokhan For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-24)

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    yes i think that i am in profit. i think that i am a profitable trader in this trading market. and i hope for the more profit from this trading market. and i will be able to do that. Profit greeting to you all.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashikrobi View Post
    Trading plan you have discussed here are good but you have to show some more info in details here. Please i need to know the data you used in the parabolic sar and on the sto indicator. I am asking this because these data are very important for different time frames as i know. Please en-light here.
    Learning the best trading patterns in the forex trading takes time and discipline process, as one of the causes of failure in forex trading is the inability to regulate the discipline to follow a trading plan that has been well planned, all need consistency in forex trading

Senior Member eva-forex is an unknown quantity at this point eva-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, as a newbie i think apko sabse pahle apko demo account se suru karna cahiye, apko more and more practise karna cahiye, apko asce tarikase learn karna cahiye forex k bare mai, because practise makes a man poerfect without it u can do nothing.........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to eva-forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

You have not mentioned the required capital in your trading plan but you have mentioned the lot size, what is the best required capital for this trading plan please mention here.

Junior Member goodbye_love is an unknown quantity at this point goodbye_love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good plan, but it needs with good capital management
    And Gary try the demo to see how successful
    And I hope that the results are good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 209 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)