+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Development of a good strategy, but the question is What do YOUR indicators use, please share? Here,? That will make it easy for us to detect the gap that will appear, then I together always trust your article, there is a strategy development gap but when I get lost I follow only when I don't sleep in the morning and every trader needs to have a diverse trading strategy.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know frax planning about the rating you know about the fax planning and please tell me what the surprise resistance and position how it cover on fraction and marketing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good plans are part of good trade. Development of a good strategy, but the question is What do YOUR indicators use, please share? Here,? That will make it easy for us to detect the gap that will appear, then I together always trust your article, there is a strategy development gap but when I get lost I follow only when I don't sleep in the morning and every trader needs to have a diverse trading strategy. In this article we must already know the essential types that we all buy and sell. type us can show the approach of buying and selling that is in accordance with our value. we will face research on technology and also control surveillance threats.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi best planimg bhe huma tab he kar sakhta hai jab huma market ka baar ma achi jankari ho tab he hum akak achi planing kar sakhta hai or acha trade bhe hum asani say kar ka aga bhar sakhta hai forex ma

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading plan is a systematic approach to trading currencies that controls all aspects of trade. Trading is carried out through simultaneous applications for three different systems - forex trading systems, money management systems and emotional management systems. These three systems are needed for successful currency trading. and in terms of feeling involved there is nothing very guaranteed in currency trading but I'm sure I just want to work with checks to find out the simplest way this might end up in my own course, unless you are a brain I would just want to get clear photos just for a better understanding of this method, I hope to listen to someone coming quickly, all the best .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26), Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    agar hum sub kuch peghly sy plaining kar lein gaye to humen zayda problem nhi hota hein is liye humen chahye hein k hum sub kuch pehly sy achy sy plan karey phir hum achaio trah sy tradeing kar sajkte hein ur iskjy bohat zayda faidy hoty hein

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Banned Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas has a reputation beyond repute Mureedabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,637 Times in 1,942 Posts

Building the Perfect Master Plan What are the components of a good trading plan? Here are 10 essentials that every plan should include:

10 steps to building a winning trading plan

Building the Perfect Master Plan
    What are the components of a good trading plan? Here are 10 essentials that every plan should include:

1. Skill Assessment
    Are you ready to trade? Have you tested your system by paper trading it, and do you have confidence that it works? Can you follow your signals without hesitation? Trading in the markets is a battle of give and take. The real pros are prepared and they take their profits from the rest of the crowd who, lacking a plan, give their money away through costly mistakes.

2. Mental Preparation
    How do you feel? Did you get a good night's sleep? Do you feel up to the challenge ahead? If you are not emotionally and psychologically ready to do battle in the markets, it is better to take the day off – otherwise, you risk losing your shirt. This is guaranteed to happen if you are angry, preoccupied or otherwise distracted from the task at hand. Many traders have a market mantra they repeat before the day begins to get them ready. Create one that puts you in the trading zone. Additionally, your trading area should be free of distractions. Remember, this is a business, and distractions can be costly.

3. Set Risk Level
    How much of your portfolio should you risk on any one trade? This will depend on your trading style and risk tolerance. It can range anywhere from around 1% to as much as 5% of your portfolio on a given trading day. That means if you lose that amount at any point in the day, you get out and stay out. It's better to keep powder dry to fight another day if things aren't going your way. (For more, read "What Is Your Risk Tolerance?")

4. Set Goals
    Before you enter a trade, set realistic profit targets and risk/reward ratios. What is the minimum risk/reward you will accept? Many traders will not take a trade unless the potential profit is at least three times greater than the risk. For example, if your stop loss is a dollar loss per share, your goal should be a $3 profit. Set weekly, monthly and annual profit goals in dollars or as a percentage of your portfolio, and re-assess them regularly. (For more, see "Calculating Risk and Reward.")

5. Do Your Homework
    Before the market opens, check what is going on around the world? Are overseas markets up or down? Are index futures such as the S&P 500 or Nasdaq 100 exchange-traded funds up or down in pre-market? Index futures are a good way of gauging market mood before the market opens.

What economic or earnings data is due out and when? Post a list on the wall in front of you and decide whether you want to trade ahead of an important report. For most traders, it is better to wait until the report is released than take unnecessary risk. Pros trade based on probabilities. They don't gamble.

6. Trade Preparation
    Whatever trading system and program you use, label major and minor support and resistance levels, set alerts for entry and exit signals and make sure all signals can be easily seen or detected with a clear visual or auditory signal.

7. Set Exit Rules
    Most traders make the mistake of concentrating 90% or more of their efforts in looking for buy signals, but pay very little attention to when and where to exit. Many traders cannot sell if they are down because they don't want to take a loss. Get over it or you will not make it as a trader. If your stop gets hit, it means you were wrong. Don't take it personally. Professional traders lose more trades than they win, but by managing money and limiting losses, they still end up making profits.

Before you enter a trade, you should know where your exits are. There are at least two for every trade. First, what is your stop loss if the trade goes against you? It must be written down. Mental stops don't count. Second, each trade should have a profit target. Once you get there, sell a portion of your position and you can move your stop loss on the rest of your position to breakeven if you wish. As discussed above, never risk more than a set percentage of your portfolio on any trade.

8. Set Entry Rules
    This comes after the tips for exit rules for a reason: Exits are far more important than entries. A typical entry rule could be worded like this: "If signal A fires and there is a minimum target at least three times as great as my stop loss and we are at support, then buy X contracts or shares here."

Your system should be complicated enough to be effective, but simple enough to facilitate snap decisions. If you have 20 conditions that must be met and many are subjective, you will find it difficult if not impossible to actually make trades. Computers often make better traders than people, which may explain why nearly 50% of all trades that now occur on the New York Stock Exchange are computer-program generated.

Computers don't have to think or feel good to make a trade. If conditions are met, they enter. When the trade goes the wrong way or hits a profit target, they exit. They don't get angry at the market or feel invincible after making a few good trades. Each decision is based on probabilities. (For more, read: "The NYSE and Nasdaq: How They Work.")

9. Keep Excellent Records
    All good traders are also good record keepers. If they win a trade, they want to know exactly why and how. More importantly, they want to know the same when they lose, so they don't repeat unnecessary mistakes. Write down details such as targets, the entry and exit of each trade, the time, support and resistance levels, daily opening range, market open and close for the day, and record comments about why you made the trade and lessons learned.

Also, you should save your trading records so that you can go back and analyze the profit or loss for a particular system, drawdowns (which are amounts lost per trade using a trading system), average time per trade (which is necessary to calculate trade efficiency) and other important factors, and also compare them to a buy-and-hold strategy. Remember, this is a business and you are the accountant.

10. Perform a Post-Mortem
    After each trading day, adding up the profit or loss is secondary to knowing the why and how. Write down your conclusions in your trading journal so you can reference them later.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Here are 8 essentials forex plan:

1. Skill Assessment. Are you ready to trade?
    2. Mental Preparation. How do you feel?
    3. Set Risk Level. How much of your portfolio should you risk on any one trade?
    4.Set Goals.
    5. Do Your Homework.
    6. Trade Preparation.
    7. Set Exit Rules.
    8. Set Entry Rules.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and as far as forex trading is concerned, I think we do not have the Best Forex Trading Plan because in forex trading anything can happen and that is why nothing is guaranteed so I will advise all traders to always trade based on the strategies and indicators on the other side being on safe side and Studying the best trading patterns in forex trading requires time and a disciplinary process, because one of the causes of failure in forex trading is the inability to regulate discipline to follow a well-planned trade plan, all require consistency in forex trading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If, for example, an explosion or the rate of a country is low and constant, if the economic climate is strong, if the economic climate is constant and that anticipation will eventually be on the same track, everyone can recommend that the country's forex will remain high when compared with forex investors with a less ideal basic principle. and the best forex trading settings, I feel every trader is different as a result of the conditions and situations of almost every of them different traders, strong trading arrangements on my behalf can be a trade arrangement that can be run under any conditions so we trade according to the trading strategy which many of us made before

16. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)