Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1481

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

Member Ahmed123 will become famous soon enough Ahmed123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.04 USD
    Thanks
    very good points and i like to say that the most important thing in the
    forex market is the stop lose , because it protects the money of the traders of destroying
    with best wishes

2. Contests
    Member wifi is on a distinguished road wifi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.86 USD
    Thanks
    The reason why I do not like daily targets is because some time in the forex market, traders need to make large amounts of pips because of movement and some time the forex market may not have big moves. merchants should just try to trade the forex market, they come and as far as I consider guaranteed to trade foreign currency greatly, but I think I will want to take advantage of the analysis to determine the best way it can go in my own direction but if I do not mind I'll get a clear picture of just getting a better understanding of your strategy, and we look forward to hearing from you soon, good luck.

Senior Member ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn has much to be proud of ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.91 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 Times in 643 Posts
    yes dear i agree with you because you shared good information so all users should follow these rules for tacking profit,i am here still working and i am trying hard to get good information about that forum and earn from that forum

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (07-24-2018), mehro (08-21-2018)

Member FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P has much to be proud of FA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.07 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 324 Posts
    well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.71 USD
    Thanks
    Trading mai planning k sath chalna kafi zaroori hota hai aur agar aap trade ko achey sey plan kar k perform karo gey to acha profit bhi mil sakta hai. koi aik plan Forex pey best nahi ho sakta aap ko yahan market k hisaab sey plan change bhi karna par sakta hai is liye experience hona chahiye aap k pass takey multiple plan k sath work kar sakein..........

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.92 USD
    Thanks
    best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.97 USD
    Thanks
    Mary khyaal main best trading plan to wohi hay jis main aap ka risk kam say kam rahy aur jis main reasonable stop loss use hota ho, low risks say aap aik weak trading plan ko bhi profitable ban sakty ho.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.57 USD
    Thanks
    best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one .

Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,386 Times in 565 Posts
    Dear aap ny bahut hi acha thread start kia hai aur short words main kafi achi explanation ki hai planing ke releated. Ji yeh bat thek hai keh jitni bhi achi planing hogi is business main utna hi hum apny money ko achi tarah sy manage kar sakien gy bhai aap ny bilkul thek kaha hai keh humien apna aik target set kar lena chahiye aur kuch specific pairs bhi aur un py jo lot size banta hai haimoney management ke kerules ke mutabiq wohi use karna chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (07-13-2018)

13. Huracan
    Member laktasin will become famous soon enough laktasin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.64 USD
    Thanks
    maybe syst me this has worked with you but tere no more syst me i think i will use your analysis to see how best this can go towards me but if you do not mind i will want to get the clear picture just for a better understanding about your strategy, i hope to hear from you soon, good luck. This may be a safer way but, in applying forex you can not predict you can not guarantee which designer will be insulted, I feel that low leverage, big captial with monthly or annual level can be a suitable and effective strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast