+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 209 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,458 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best forex trading plan is that you have to get knowledge all about forex and its trading system and you have to think both money and time if you really want to make your career on forex trading and you have to think all about money management and risk management. If you did not know about these you will get margin call of your account and if you get all of these then you can stay on market for long and your earning will be depend on how much time can stay on market.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-07-21), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy tips are great! Developing a Trade Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trade discipline. It is true that for the first time we may not be able to make good arrangements, but obviously as skills continue to improve, we also have to build some changes in the following arrangements according to our performance. and If you want to be a successful and professional trader then you have to work hard to learn it properly, you must learn the basics of forex trading. Creating a trading plan and strategy is crucial to becoming a successful trader. If you want to be a successful trader then you should create your own trading plan and strategy and must trade according to your plan and strategy. You must create your own risk management plan. Be confident and believe in yourself that you can be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading plan in the FX market isn't really any different from any other plan you could imagine. It is an outline of your planned trading activities, something like a to-do list when it comes to trading Forex online. The main idea of the trading plan is to develop a set of rules that you are going to adhere to and how you are going to implement them. Once you have the rules written, it is much easier to apply them as there is a clear plan of action on how they need to be followed. In addition to this, a trading plan can help you analyse the market better and apply your analysis to your trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay good, but to get 30 pips per day, you did not mention how much capital should be spent? Although your strategy shows both to trade and follow but still I am not sure with stochastic and parabola because much of their time is pointing the wrong direction ... I thing with these 2 indicators should follow support and resistance. And Also as far as I know, everything in foreign currency trading is guaranteed, but I can go my own way to figure out the best way to capitalize on analytical thinking, but I want to get a clear picture would not mind if only to gain understanding which is better about your strategy, and we look forward to hearing from you soon

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apne aap se market me plan banakar he kaam karna chahiye,esme trader ka plan acha hoga to he wo market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis khud se he market me karna chahiye,esme trader ko plan hamesha entry aur exit ke liye banana hoga.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know the best forex plan and I will not tell you because you will invest in it and make a strategy accordingly and make the strategy and apply in forex trading plan completely different from investor to investor based on past market trends. and the results of profits from forex trading and I hope that I can make it happen then you need money to survive so use your money because a good trading system will make us know what step we should take one day also I want to be a successful trader

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe syst me this has worked with you but tere no more syst me i think i will use your analysis to see how best this can go towards me but if you do not mind i will want to get the clear picture just for a better understanding about your strategy, i hope to hear from you soon, good luck. This may be a safer way but, in applying forex you can not predict you can not guarantee which designer will be insulted, I feel that low leverage, big captial with monthly or annual level can be a suitable and effective strategy

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap ny bahut hi acha thread start kia hai aur short words main kafi achi explanation ki hai planing ke releated. Ji yeh bat thek hai keh jitni bhi achi planing hogi is business main utna hi hum apny money ko achi tarah sy manage kar sakien gy bhai aap ny bilkul thek kaha hai keh humien apna aik target set kar lena chahiye aur kuch specific pairs bhi aur un py jo lot size banta hai haimoney management ke kerules ke mutabiq wohi use karna chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13)

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one .

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary khyaal main best trading plan to wohi hay jis main aap ka risk kam say kam rahy aur jis main reasonable stop loss use hota ho, low risks say aap aik weak trading plan ko bhi profitable ban sakty ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 209 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)