+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 209 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-21   21:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-
    1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.
    By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.
    Actually if you are very new on Forex then you must need to know all about Forex and its trading system, this forum is also store house of knowledge all about Forex and its trading system and well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career. Just get knowledge and do trade with attention, you will win a trade easily.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    to start by taking your destination decision, the amount of buying this along with making the method according to which will be shared by making the method along with executing in the foreign currency trading plan is greatly changed from the buyer to help the buyer on the way back when the trend with the industry. First, determine your current target, how much money is put into the idea as well as help to make the technique outlined by which and help make the technique as well as apply in the FX trading strategy very change from investor to you for investors based on the days passed by the craze in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will make me more confident to trade in fact I'm not so sure I'll be happy to do this after retirement Now I'm just a trader and account manager It's just a dream I just try to get better and better at the conclusion of reality I want to get rich just from forex business and my experience can be a blessing for people near me As really trading with all seriousness and total concentration because my plan with Forex is long and processional because i want to build my career with forex. The best forex trading plan, every trader is different because the condition and situation of each trader is different, a good trading plan for me is a trading plan that can be run in any condition so that we do trading in accordance with the trading strategy we created earlier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear Forex market me consistency ke sath profit earn karne aur apne risk ko low karne ke liye har ek traders ke paas ek good trading plan hona chahiye aur traders ko ussi plan ke according trading karani chahiye, time to time apne trading plan ko improve bhi kara chahiye.....
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-26), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with your opinion we must know about it at all that how forex works and make plans and divide all the things very clearly

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best Forex Trading Plan
    1 learn
    2 ready for risk
    3 ready loss
    4 ready profit
    5 daily checking

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main amooman aik baat jehan main rukhni chahiyeh k forex trading main koee b trader yeh nahin ke sakta hai ko in cheezoon ko hasil kernian k lihe in batoon ka khiyal rukhay forex trading main ager koee cheez matofoon hai to wo yeh hai k ap is main jiyada risk na lain jiyad risk ap k account ko lot ker skata hai samain k sath trading kernain chaiyeh.
    Ager post sudar lagay to jaroor isay like kernain k liyeh Thanks per click kerayin

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Thank you for share your knowledge... AP ki post bohat achi ha.. apki post apka experience btati ha.. bilkul koi b work plan k bgyr Ni hota.... Apko har Kam k liyee plan tyar krna prta ha usi plan m AP apna goal b set krty Hain... AP ne agr apna plan bnaya ha tu us pe focus kren or us ko lazmi pora kren. M b ak plan tyar krta Hun Jo mjy ye bta sky k meny kis trha or kab kab work karna ha.. thank you

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    In finance, a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.

For every trading strategy one needs to define assets to trade, entry/exit points and money management rules. Bad money management can make a potentially profitable strategy unprofitable.[1]

Trading strategies are based on fundamental or technical analysis, or both. They are usually verified by backtesting, where the process should follow the scientific method, and by forward testing (a.k.a. 'paper trading') where they are tested in a simulated trading environment.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a platform for traders to earn big money rather than achieve because if you want to make forex a primary source of revenue it means to be able to generate profits consistently But just after the end of my study I have a plan to start full-time Forex to get more profit then now with Whether we have a good forex plan If the answer is why we face some losses all the time in fact My future towards Forex is to be a professional trader to influence my knowledge to the beginner and who is in the system Without the right trading plan, we can not make money because a long time requires good knowledge and expeirence to make the right trading plan and if i take all my decisions according to my trading plan while my future plan is take forex sec ara full timely while knowing I am the kind of merchant who does not have a lot of capital because it works with big risk but with a small income

Junior Member itadobe is an unknown quantity at this point itadobe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Canadas employment data for April are due out on Friday at 1230 GMT. Forecasts point to another solid report, which would confirm the Bank of Canadas (BoC) view that any remaining labor market slack is quickly being absorbed. While a strong set of figures may support the loonie on the news, the currencys broader direction will also depend on any movements in oil prices

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 209 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)