+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 209 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-08-19   18:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex trader ke paas kaam karne ke liye esme trading plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne plan ke saat kaam kiya hota hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se trades ko execute kar skenga,esme trader ko plan of action ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry aur exit market me le sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best trading plan is when you trade you have to put the volume according to your capital if you have strong capital you must trade with high volume, we must indicator move parabola and stochastic averages in our plan in trding and We need to develop the trading plan and we need to trade with the right discipline too, if we follow our trading plan and trade with the right discipline only then we can make good money in forex trading, forex traders must be skilled and experienced as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like your plan i appriciate it for many reasons nice partner with stable good indicator mooving i like bolinger good lot for new traders who have small capital but for those who have big capital they can go in but with rik management also i appriciate your time frame choose 1d from h4 than a small time period and Trader ko market my plan to sath trading Karna achha hota hai liye liye trader ko yaha par planing karna bahut jaroori hoti hai for traders yaha par plan karlete hai uske yaha par discipline to sath follow karni chahiye uske baad hi yaha achha kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Goal is very important for every Forex trader because when you don't have goal, you don't know your direction and when you don't know where you have to move. You can't work properly and when don't work properly you fail and then at last there is no use of you in the Forex market. Set goals and make a trading plan. A plan is also a backbone of the trading strategy which strengthens and supports your trading strategy. Always work according to a plan and work on that plan.....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-27), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-27)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap forex mien aa ker earning hasil kerna chahty hien to ap ko es forum per aa ker hard work jaror kerni ho gi or dil laga ker kam kerna ho ga ager ap ny yeh ni kya to ap yahan per kio bee planning ker lo ap success hasil na ker sako gy

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2018-11-30), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-30), ntn (2018-07-27)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agir 30 pips daily milty hain to yah bohat asha profit hai math man 1000 sy zuada pips banty hain or atna profit earn krna mushkil hota hai agir aao manth man 500 pips bhi earn kr laty hain to yah bhi bohat asha profit hoga
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The internet is packed with resources on topics and every site you find will give you additional knowledge about what to look for to consider one of the best forex trading software. Trading through trends or following a pattern and learning the market can increase the chances of being liked by the market, making your trading prospects high. and The best trading plan is to follow the four things, entry, stop losses, out and time frame in which you control the trade, in addition to money management is also an important part of the trade.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me I personally think the best trading plan is very good for everyone. Because, it gives us a good chance, if you join this forex business and set up a good plan then you are successful this business. Anyone can not do this forex business without a plan. I know the plan is the key to the success of this forex business. and sahe kaha hai ap nay humy jitna ho saky best strategy find karny ki zrurat hai kio k jab no yai cheeze nahe ho ge tab no hum is filed mai acaha nahe kar sakty ahin aur we k leyuay humy trendline and candlesticks k bary mai achea tarah pata hona chayay tou dia sahe rahta hai

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thumbs up for your trading plan, yes the trading plan separates the losers from the winners in forex trading, the trading strategy works well in a good trading plan, and you can add maintain and review trade journals in the trading plan as well. and actually I believe the best forex trading plan is the most important for forex trading business. Forex is a discipline of maintaining a business and it is a very business planning if we can create the best plan and trade with forex we can get more money from forex business

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your strategy tips are great! Developing a Trade Plan and sticking to it are the two main ingredients of trade discipline. The trading plan defines what should be done, why, when, and how. This includes your merchant's personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading systems. I think the plan requires more than that. I think that you must have stop loss and money management. Without it, you will have no plans at all. and I truly believe that I already have a good trading plan. I will study and then I will trade and I will go for long-term trading to make myself an experienced trader. I think I need to learn more about Forex. that's my plan. I use a high lot size and generate more than my target

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han dear trading karnay kay liay aap ko aik best trading plan tashkeel dena parta hay kay aap ko apna target kis tarha easy way say loss kay baghair achieve kar saktay hen or apna target poora kar saktay hen.... best trading plan kay through aap aik successful trader bannay ki koshish kartay hen jo kay bilkul right hay or isi tarha us best trading plan men aap ko apna time table bhe bnana parta hay or is kay ilawa best trading plan men market ki variation ko dekh kar or analysis kar kay trading karni hoti hay or isi tarha technical analysis or acha or profitable pair or lot size bhe plan men include hota hay... or dear men aap ki is post say fully tor par agree karta hun .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 209 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)