+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 209 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #2

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Junior Member saeedi1980 is on a distinguished road saeedi1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building the Perfect Master Plan

What are the components of a good trading plan? Here are 10 essentials that every plan should include:
    1. Skill Assessment

Are you ready to trade? Have you tested your system by paper trading it and do you have confidence that it works? Can you follow your signals without hesitation? Trading in the markets is a battle of give and take. The real pros are prepared and they take their profits from the rest of the crowd who, lacking a plan, give their money away through costly mistakes.
    2. Mental Preparation

How do you feel? Did you get a good night's sleep? Do you feel up to the challenge ahead? If you are not emotionally and psychologically ready to do battle in the markets, it is better to take the day off - otherwise, you risk losing your shirt. This is guaranteed to happen if you are angry, preoccupied or otherwise distracted from the task at hand. Many traders have a market mantra they repeat before the day begins to get them ready. Create one that puts you in the trading zone.
    3. Set Risk Level

How much of your portfolio should you risk on any one trade? It can range anywhere from around 1% to as much as 5% of your portfolio on a given trading day. That means if you lose that amount at any point in the day, you get out and stay out. This will depend on your trading style and risk tolerance. Better to keep powder dry to fight another day if things aren't going your way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Afnan ahmad is on a distinguished road Afnan ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here are some important points to consider regarding Forex trading plans:
    Follow a plan, have a journal, log trades.
    You need to do three essential things to become and remain an organized and disciplined Forex trader. ...
    Trading plans contain a routine and check list.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member MSajid is an unknown quantity at this point MSajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trailing stop in pips once the trade is X pips in profit, the stop trails the high by a certain number of pips. This strategy performs badly in Forex, because it gets you out of good trades much too soon.

Member MubashirJamshed is on a distinguished road MubashirJamshed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To put it simply, you NEED to have a routine in your trading activities; otherwise you will just end up running and gunning the seat of your pants.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Feroz View Post
    mujay is ka baray ma kuch be nhi pata ha ka ya plan acha ha ya bura ha and ya plan faida be de ga ya nhi kio ka ma ny is kisam ka plan ko na tu dekha ha and na hi is pa kabhi kam kia ha is liye hamay aesa plan hasil karna chahiye jis ma faida hi faida ho
    bro plan acha ho ja bura jeh baat nai hai app ko plan samj ana chahi aa duniya mai es tara ka koi v plan nai bana hai jo app ko 100% acha profitable result deh sakta hai es layi app ko chahi aa app pehle plan ko samj kar demo par check karke fer hee trading mai apply kare ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazna View Post
    the best plan is separate from the best trading, and and as far as I know there is no guarantee in forex trading,
    so I guess I want to use your analytics to see how the best thing can be done to me but if you do not mind
    I want to get that picture obviously just for a better understanding of your strategy, I hope to hear from you soon,
    thank
    but the required system should analyze the needs of many forex strategies, the best currency
    to risk the existing market risk considerations existing, forex traders analyze the right trading
    eed trading experience to become a trader needs persistence to get Success in the marketplace.
    thank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

salimun (2017-11-28)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader kay liay planing karna must hota hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek planing aor setup say Forex Trading ka business start karay aor Trader Forex Trading main lot size kay use ko smjy aor Trading main moving average aor technical tools ky planing karay aor Trading main thek time frame main Trading karay

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), kanita (2017-11-26), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you im completely agree with you and appreciate your effort to give this plane to other and i hope to tell me on of the profitable strategy

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darakan View Post
    In my opinion, I do not really think that we have the best Forex Trading Plan I can say is the more
    we can trade based on the strategy we use, the more we can get the best amount of pips in the market.
    best regard
    the best plan is separate from the best trading, and and as far as I know there is no guarantee in forex trading,
    so I guess I want to use your analytics to see how the best thing can be done to me but if you do not mind
    I want to get that picture obviously just for a better understanding of your strategy, I hope to hear from you soon,
    thank

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2017-11-27)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay is ka baray ma kuch be nhi pata ha ka ya plan acha ha ya bura ha and ya plan faida be de ga ya nhi kio ka ma ny is kisam ka plan ko na tu dekha ha and na hi is pa kabhi kam kia ha is liye hamay aesa plan hasil karna chahiye jis ma faida hi faida ho

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-25), ASHOK (2017-11-25), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-25), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), incomejobs (2017-11-27), israr2017 (2017-11-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), kanita (2017-11-26), memi memi (2017-11-24), mian5575405 (2017-11-28), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 209 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)