+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the post from the poster. It really impressive. This should be live a guiding points in formulating or incorporating our trading plan. We need to set our goals. This should be like the amount of pips we are targeting over a period of time. For me i trade long term and once i can make say 2000 pips minimum over a period of say 3 months, i am fine and have hit my target as it relates to my goal. Then there comes money management which comprises the lot size and watching my margin. I would like us all to learn from this post. It may not be best for all but it is basic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan you have discussed here are good but you have to show some more info in details here. Please i need to know the data you used in the parabolic sar and on the sto indicator. I am asking this because these data are very important for different time frames as i know. Please en-light here.
    Success needs patience.

Junior Member realmadrid32 is an unknown quantity at this point realmadrid32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    Nice trading plan. I hope its works good for you. In forex trading good forex trading plan is very essential to achieve good profit from forex. I think if anybody set forex trading plan its good for him to make a good profit in forex..

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I agree, I think a good trading plan depends on the trader will have the character of trading so that you can profit consistently later, yeah learn it

ok. good luck

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly decide your goal how much invest in it and make strategy according to that and make strategy and implement in the Forex trading plan is totally differ from investor to investor based upon the past trend of the market,best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good then try another one...

Junior Member mukther078 is an unknown quantity at this point mukther078's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,there is no specific best trading plan in Forex. Goals, pairs,lot size,indicator and timefram factors which may help you to make a best trading plan. this trading plan varies from trader to trader.its totally up to you which plan is suitable for you.you should make such a trading plan by which you may take some profit although same trading plan followed by some trader can make profit and other some trader faces in loss.

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for joining us your plan in action and deliberation. I also love that I share with my trading, and especially in these days of the market strange movement .. do I enter parts of the good and strong Lott very few and when reversal every 30 points do I Refrigeration, price does not reflect the day more200 points and compensate for the loss and come out on the profit

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    In order for we forex exchange traders to get the best plans in forex trading, then it means that we traders should actually use our own well made plans. Our plans are best for us since we made them so we will be able to understand and use them well.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading techniques used should be more detail to indicate when to enter the market and when out of the market to take profits or cut loss .. Any technical system can not guarantee profit on every trade .. Each indicator only shows the price movement has occurred. Further analysis should be done by the trader is, the possibility of which could cause the price movement up or down .. and how its power, and still speculating ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)