+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fxvv review

Senior Member GrenMan is an unknown quantity at this point GrenMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    fxvv is a very good broker due to their friendly customer support and leverage and also the spreads are low and the execution is well
    I've never tried using a broker with a welcome bonus which he gave for $ 5 in my real account, but I am still not convinced by this broker because I think this is still too young broker within this year

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.5 USD
    Thanks
    I have never work with fxvv agent prior to infact never actually learned about the item prior to but nevertheless i do believe no-one can become greater than Insha forex they may be simply just mile after mile in advance of another agent.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    94.3 USD
    Thanks
    no doubt fxvv is a good broker because its support servise is very good fxvv broker gives very friendly customer support because fxvv broker develops good interest in costumer by its good friendly support servise

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    225.5 USD
    Thanks
    FXVV i not most famouse broker it started it services in 2012 and it;s office is in UAE.It Give MT4 Platform for demo accounts.The support and Customer care service is good. Use GMT +3 as trading Server time zone.It also provide ECN Starter Accounts Which you can start from 10$ to 5000$.it give Maximum spread of 1.3.And Scalping is allowed in FXVV accounts.But it only provide Metatrader 4 platform for trading. That is all i know abou this broker.

Banned raazi is an unknown quantity at this point raazi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171.3 USD
    Thanks
    fxvv forex ka pltforum ka sab sa cha broer ha is ka kam tarf ka kabil hota ha ye bouns jo hasil karta han wo provied karta ha ye account ko koi lamba ya muskil trika sa handle nh karta jis sa samjhna wagra ma duswari ho...

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.75 USD
    Thanks
    I have never use fxvv broker prior to in fact never possibly heard about it prior to but nonetheless i'm sure there's no-one to possibly be a lot better than Insta currency trading they're only a long way in front of any other forex trading broker.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    222.05 USD
    Thanks
    i have use no any other broker only insta forex broker is best and i can use it. i have no experience with others broker.

Banned fxrafi4 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrafi4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250 USD
    Thanks
    I have ne'er use fxvv broker before infact ne'er even detected regarding it before however still i feel nobody will be higher than Insha Forex they're simply miles prior the other broker.................

Member kitaro is an unknown quantity at this point kitaro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.3 USD
    Thanks
    FXVV is a Forex Broker that offers a variety of trading technologies and services. ECN / STP business model we allow our clients to take advantage of transparent real-time prices. All our clients have access to Forex Trading unique environment that offers sophisticated STP (Straight Through Processing) liquidity, execution and trading functionality. Non-dealing desk model we allow client orders to be executed automatically and instantaneously through the network of our market liquidity provider. FXVV business model (ECN / STP) offers complete anonymity, full transparency, the implementation of advanced, direct and competitive market prices and spreads. This creates a trading environment with re-quotes and no conflict of interest or bias against any trader or trading system including automated systems and scalping.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned aug14 is an unknown quantity at this point aug14's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    227.1 USD
    Thanks
    its leverage is very good for making trade as partner with it in the forex online trading business,it has a very good and secure supports team to make trade for every trader in the forex market,it takes no commission in the trade that you done in the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread