बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: fxvv review

Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks

fxvv review

fxvv is a very good broker due to their friendly customer support and leverage and also the spreads are low and the execution is well
    please vote for me if you like my post

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman is a jewel in the rough forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    the withdrawal was really fast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fxvv.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	3696  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

saddam106 (08-24-2012)

Senior Member diljaladj is an unknown quantity at this point diljaladj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    369.4 USD
    Thanks
    I have never use fxvv broker before infact never even heard about it before but still i think no one can be better than Insha forex they are just miles ahead of any other broker.

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    the broker has a well customer support and they have via whatsapp and so i can contact them any time i need and can get answers quickly and i liked their fast withdrawals

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    i really like to see with new things in the site and also its been great pleasure to trade with them and also i am really satisfied with fast payments from them

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    i really liked my another withdrawal was also come very fast but they told me to change account name of lr to my original name inorder to get paid and this is nice step to avoid fraud

Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    the fxvv services are really good and they are good upto now in my trading experience and i hope they will do better in future as well and i continue to trade with them

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.2 USD
    Thanks
    Never use a broker before fxvv 1 actually heard about it is not, but I still think can best prepare for any foreign currency by how much someone else.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    fxvv is a very good broker due to their friendly customer support and leverage and also the spreads are low and the execution is well
    I've never tried it but I'm also certain host if the current broker will arrive also provides a lot of offers that will make many traders are interested to invest funds into the broker

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    286.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    broker provides a welcome bonus spread $ 5 if you use the app what app I've heard from my friend and now he does not want to use that account for the withdrawal process that is difficult and long process

+ Reply to Thread