+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Scalping Robot

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not support forex robots. I think it doesn't work properly. Maybe it makes your trading profit today & tomorrow. But you make a loss after the next day by using it. At the end of the month, you see that your account is the same. So I suggest not using a forex robot, try to trade manually. The money you use to buy robots, please use it to get forex courses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Robot Is Best ... some Times robots Will Give You Huge Profits Some Time Gives Too Much Loss. I recommend that you do manual trading with the help of indicators. and I think it's a waste of time, every trader wants to buy a robot, but I don't think there is a robot that works well, so the best thing about Forex is getting your own experience and trading on your own, don't lose your money through robots, Robots means if You have a CD shop, do you want to leave your store and in a robotic chair to look after your shop and buy / sell CDs to customers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot sold is not profitable because no one knows what is written in it, it's better to develop your own system & test it manually if it suits you, then make it profitable and of course I will develop my own ea but before developing EA I studied the system & then developed the EA, tested it in the demo more than 1 yr still profitable then I gave it a break & again started testing even now it is also profitable

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because the robot is not very competent to trade like me and the trade I make
    is very good compared to robot trading and a good trader can analyze and not rush to the OP, many considerations before doing so. Everything is alright. I like traders like that.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hard to find the best robots this year because there are lots of them, there are no specific data about them, waiting for someone to answer this question and, I manually trade. Manual footprint is very easy. if you trade a manual footprint, you can get & feel profit, but you can get a robot footprint, you get profit not experience. So I suggest you can step on the manual.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The point is that many people cannot adopt new things and are still comfortable with the same situation; if you want extraordinary results you have to do something different. and I recommend using automatic trading because automated trading is a good way to make a profit. Traders can easily benefit from trading using the automated trading system. They also have nothing to lose if using an automated trading system. Automatic trading is a big advantage that's why I recommend using automatic trading ..

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Human robots vary from human to human so if one human makes another profit it might lose in the same conditions while forex robots will generate profits or loosely for everyone with the same conditions and In normal cases, a well-programmed robot strategy can it's easy to win people because EA doesn't have greed, desire, fear, envy, etc., but a disciplined mind can easily win a robot. All strategies cannot be programmed into a single system (even with neural networks or genetic algorithms) where humans can adopt changes very quickly. The negative aspects of humans cause harm.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe it's because you let it go wild or a bad arrangement.

Automation can help us a lot as long as we don't think that it can make a profit without our intervention.

There are times when we need to change the settings and turn them off.

Also, one failure does not mean it doesn't work.

Many people fail either in manual or automatic trading but as long as they keep trying, they will find success too.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My case is the same. I used to collect robots but it didn't work. Many say many things but nothing happens. I realize that trading knowledge and skills alone are the best. No need to rely on the robot completely. and not all Forex traders are supposed to work with this Robot. Well, the use of an accurate Forex Robot can be very helpful for Forex traders to succeed in trading, but it must be used properly.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    sclaping starategy apni marzzi ki hoti hai ka huain is main se kasy acha prodfgit hasil kerna hota hi jab humain ismain se acha profit hasil kena hota hai toh humainis amin bohat mahant kerni hoti hai jb hum is main mahant nhi ekrty ghain toh humain kabi b is main se acha profit hail hhi jhot hai is leya huamin is min se cha profgit hasil kernya k aleya humain is amin mb0ohat zayda mhant kernic hoti hai jab hum is ko smajh aty hian toh humain is main kouui na koi achi tratgy mil e jati hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast