+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Scalping Robot

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    yah ek vyaapaaree ke lie videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar ko keval maulik vishleshan aur mainual treding ke saath vyaapaar karane ke lie achchha hai. robot ve hain jo videshee mudra baajaar vyaapaar mein prograam kie gae hain aur main karata hoon aur vishesh roop se aise logon ke lie jo kaee mudraen nahin hain. ab main sanketak aur paryavekshan visheshagyon ka upayog karata hoon, aur 80% munaaphe ke saath kaary karata hoon. main is kaaryakram se bahut khush hoon kyonki opareshan khula nahin hai, aur aap tay karate hain ki aap kitana paana chaahate hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are used to trade in the absence of traders. But I think there are some limitations. Only if you don't have large equity and if there is a sudden movement in the market then you will lose the whole account because the robot never uses stop loss and can't make decisions own. So manually trading is the best and I don't use robots because many of my brothers advised me to use manual trading they told me that it was trustworthy and that robots were automatic ones that were not reliable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-28)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on the pair I trade. If the pair is less stable like USD / CAD then usually within a month I only get an average of 900 pips. But if I trade say eur / jpy then in a month I can get an average of 3000 pips. I know the difference is big but if you have low capital it is good to use USD / cad and if you have bigger capital then you can try eur / jpy. I think this is the best way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-26)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I still don't have a robot or robot system, my friend has sent me two links about robots but I think robots don't use full and I also use cross moving averages, moving averages are the best time than robotic systems, , I don't like robots and, I have never used robots in my trading life. Robots never make you successful. I saw many traders using robots and eventually they lost all their money. the human brain is the best. so try using your brain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded this. But I did not use this before. I think it will be good. So far I have seen it is really a good indicator for us to predict market trends easily. I hope I will benefit from that indicator. I use this EA with a 15M time frame on the demo acc, so far so good.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be very safe if you set it well.

As in normal trading, make sure you care about withdrawals and how much risk you trade per trade.

If you use a good ea as long as you set it well and you can survive, in the long run it will give you consistent profits.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you sure it's not the other way around where 4 hours provide more stable and accurate results while 30 minutes are more aggressive? in general, stochastic will be more reliable on longer TFs than shorter TFs, but just want to clarify this. and you can use a trade indicator or expert advisor with your trading account, to do this you copy your ea or indicator to the specific drive where you installed your trading terminal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

andi (2019-08-16)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even now I have not found the right ea for me that can give me a big profit with a low withdrawal percentage. and there are big problems some EA gives you big profit but they have big draw-down percentage too and another problem some robots have small draw-down percentage but they also give you small profit !! and more than a hedge fund manager he is a market and he focuses on Asia specilly and here he is hunting greedy people. Until now in my circle some traders went for the product but no one got the wealth that he showed in return for the produt buying all the strategies is the usual strategies nothing special.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-15)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much is your investment and you set up your mt4 to go online all the time so you can exchange it for you? Yes it's true that robots aren't 100% but you also have to blame those who try to sell them with false promises and bad programming. It is possible to get a good one but you will waste your money to find it. and I think it will not happen like that kirru, this robot has some limitations that need to be monitored by us again. to do this we must first be experienced in the forex market, then only we can take help from the robot to improve or help our forex trading really !!

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used FOrex robot. Because I have never bought and liked Forex robots. One friend of mine made a loss for using this. So I think that is a reason for loss. Manual trading is better than robots. and never did I not use a robot in forex. but some time I thought I used a forex robot when I lost in forex. then I think the robot is some limitation if I use a robot in forex then I take advantage but my trading experience knowledge does not increase. so I don't think I can ever use robots in forex manually, trading is the best for forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast